* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

^Naw not at all, just tryna clear things up sorta speak since this is a thread for all of us to share knowledge. But no matter if we're talking about denim or star wars the line of respect shouldn't be crossed. I never show that or at least try my best so I expect the same in return. I expect everyone feels the same...Plus this is some online stuff so why get out of character?
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

My first pair and def not the last
287520192.jpg
Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

well that ought to straighten everything out haha... i admire you for taking the time come up with such an in-depth response babybop2g

i pity you for the same because I imagine 95 percent of the board is not going to read all that even though they should

for perspective at least

Hey I don't really mind...I can never sleep because of all this stuff going thru my head anyway so might as well. Plus I'm weird like that...everyone who knows me will say the same thing dude never lets stuff die without being understood or at least trying if I feel I have a point or two lol. Good job on growin up up there...I just can't do it, suits are dope but I don't even wear em to funerals.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

Yo I remember I used to have both of those Wolverine action figures. I probably traded them away when I was younger for some bull..... :smh:
smh.gif

Where did you cop?
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

I guess I will have to chalk those trainers up with the other pairs of shoes from supreme that I will never own (blazers).......I hate being broke

another collette NB for me. I like NB, I should brush my teeth next with crest or colgate. HMMM.
287564222.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

SMH @ cats going hard at each other over overpriced denim.

Best Denim is Levis IMO.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

djbooduh
Team Economics
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj​

very nice collette T21D. and those white trainers are looking nice...
Team AM FAM

Well they FINALLY arrived yesterday. PYS has some slow order respond time. I picked 2day shipping LAST Fri before 11am and the shoes didn't arrive until yesterday (Thurs)! I ordered the jacket from Eastbay this past Mon with 3day shipping and they both arrived on the same day :smh:
smh.gif
287570857.jpg
287570861.jpg
287570877.jpg
287570860.jpg
287570873.jpg
287570867.jpg
287570865.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

I thought this was a pickup post. If I have to read anything more than 3 lines, I ignore and move on. Made my point w/ 1 line.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Damn nice collettes t21d!! Lookin for a 10.5 if anyone can help? haha
RCKBTMTM​
MAKING ENDS MEAT​

T21D....ammmmaaaaaaazzzzziiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg Collettes...

Collette 1500s anyday over them Supreme Trainers

btw, that was a long as$ "denim" answer a page back... :lol:
laugh.gif
My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

You LA cats are lucky. The regular SB versions are coming out with some ugly colorways (peep pics below). I know people got opinions on the trainers but they look dope. Hopefully they skate good as well.

2707.jpg

2708.jpg
FATLACE BLOG

Back
Top Bottom