* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

Nice P-Rods, I need those....size 12 anyone ?
nerd.gif

Damn, every time I see a picture of those P-Rods, it makes me want to get a pair. They look dope with red laces.

this new NT sucks BALLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

I am all confused today. My avatar looks all 8-bit, stupid line that separtes the sig, and everything just looks so spaced out.
Nice P-Rods, I need those....size 12 anyone ?
nerd.gif

You can find them really easy online (i.e. ccs, active, S.P.O.T.). I've still yet to get mine but I am thinking two pairs like an idot....andnothing beats it with the white laces.

These are absolutely ******ed. What the hell is the money symbol in the sun with some scripture under it?....
sick.gif

I guess dude felt the same way about them, considering he put them up for sale on eBay along with everything else in his "pick-up" post.

the scripture itself doesnt make any sense, it's a fragment....."When He made firm the skies above, When the springs of the deep becamefixed,...."

Even with verse 27 and 29, i don't get what it has to do with the shoe or the ill people who made it. Anyone have an article about the shoe or anything?

I am all confused today. My avatar looks all 8-bit, stupid line that separtes the sig, and everything just looks so spaced out.

you have to resize 100px by 100px

I'm still waiting on picking up those P Rods, sick colorway. The thing I love is that it won't sell out because thereisnt hype with them, I was over issforums looking at the P Rod Pigeons post and all I heard was " I won't spend 85 on them when I can spend money ondunks " all I can do is shake my head. P Rods are so comfortable to skate in and looks fly when you wanna wear it to hangout

Originally Posted by Stoopz

These are absolutely ******ed. What the hell is the money symbol in the sun with some scripture under it?....
sick.gif

I guess dude felt the same way about them, considering he put them up for sale on eBay along with everything else in his "pick-up" post.
It makes we wonder why people would criticize a shoe design by a kid with a serious illness....

-Thanks Mr Fongstarr, and I think they look a lot better with the white laces also

-Nice tees j8y:nerd:4

Back
Top Bottom