* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

from buffalo exchange. $22.00. if you're in portland, the BE has the 'warrior' blazers, jordan xx midwest, and red hyperflights

NiPxD - Beautiful AM1's, man. Very nice pickup.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MandS4evr

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by Stoopz

These are absolutely ******ed. What the hell is the money symbol in the sun with some scripture under it?....
sick.gif

I guess dude felt the same way about them, considering he put them up for sale on eBay along with everything else in his "pick-up" post.
It makes we wonder why people would criticize a shoe design by a kid with a serious illness....
actually the kids who designed these was in a major car accident and had to have over 40 sugeries.

....just my luck, I make a crack at a pair of nasty shoes and use the word "******ed" and they end up being by a kid with a serious disability orwas in a major car accident.

The shoes are still hideious, but I had no idea they where designed by a kid who is having problems. In that case, I hope ton's of people buy them,re-sell them on eBay for twice that ammount, and give that kid all that extra re-sell dough.

On another note, those new Spikes are ******ed.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

quoting the quote that was a quote of a quote. here comes the pyramids
laugh.gif

yup.. it will be a shame
tired.gif

damn it NiPxD I just lost a pair of those on ebay....I was just try offer lower and somebody used the BIN
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
oh well I'm broke now anyway lol nice pick ups

Yeah that new qoute feature is a little out of hand.

By the way kevin2nd, how is "The Man Who Souled theWorld?" I've been waiting for it to drop on Netflix, but it's release date is unkown. I was thinking about giving some buddies at AWH a call andseeing if they could hook it up. I need to call those guys and see whats up with my Usugrow x Real stuff anyways.

okay D$, I see you; I'm coming after you too man...need me a pink box. them hufs came when I was down so, fudge that but sweet
eek.gif

TEAM KentuckY...can someone open another thread for the team?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

quoting the quote that was a quote of a quote. here comes the pyramids
laugh.gif
It's like being on the CrookedTongues forum

By the way kevin2nd, how is "The Man Who Souled the World?"
ahhh. i loved it. they portray rocco a little too favorably though, without disclosing the numerous quirks and perversions of his. anyone who hasbeen a part of skate culture needs to watch it. lemme know if you want to watch it. pm me and i'll hook you up. <--- directed at stoopz (not the entireniketalk
laugh.gif
)

been a while for me got these on saturday

$35 pumas from Burlingtons

Polo $30

Artful Dodger hoodie $60
pimp.gif

$70 a piece on the mids and p-rods
\
$45
$25 (no box, last pair, definitely tried on more than once in store)

Back
Top Bottom