* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

B. 151
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Quality looks fine to me...

en ik zou met dit weer toch eerder deze dragen dan mijn white/voltage LE's, deze ogen net iets robuuster.

^^those are sick,even tho i dont like all white shoes

my homie gave me this(thank you)..didnt know it was a big deal til i saw the retail tags
eek.gif
eek.gif

nice pickup fongstarr. only reason i haven't gotten one is the fact that AT&T sux.
and $440 for a pair of used sneakers
ohwell.gif
...must of really wanted 'em

Originally Posted by ZOOM AIR ELITE

Thanks RAF.

No worries bro. Glad to see they arrived safe.

And Fong, the iPhone was a good choice. I just made the switch recently and it has to be the best switch I've made. Yeah it doesn't have real timeemail like a Blackberry, but the phone is just so user-friendly. Hope you like the iPhone.

I actually would have been straight with my Pearl but since I broke it, I just said "what the hell" and bought the iPhone since buying a Blackberryis about the same price without the 2 year contract. It's a good fit for me. I got my iPod jacked recently and since I needed a phone, it's likekilling two birds with one stone. It's the darn accessories that really bug me. I bought the damn film cover for the screen for $15 and the thingdoesn't even fit right. I should have just left on the original plastic on it and saved my cash.....

Hey Fong,

I bought that case for my iPhone, incase right?

Well anyway, it severely scratched the chrome bezel and it lost its snugness after a few days.

Sup_

The flim does wonders... you probably didnt put it on right.

And just in case those things come with 2 if you mess up.

Also it has real time email if you have gmail... imap gmail FTW.

And yes kill 2 birds with one stone.... I watch movies, listen to
music on the way to work and home on BART.

I love my iPhone.

Great pick up Fong.

Peace.

^^^Thanks dude. Your probably right as far as all the damn air bubbles are concerned but I have the film perfectly fit to the button on the bottom and it stillleaves like a little gap on top. I plan on buying some other ones on ebay and hopefully what I have will work for now.

Well anyway, it severely scratched the chrome bezel and it lost its snugness after a few days.

Are you serious! Man, I think as long as I don't take it out all the time it should be good (as far as the stretching goes) but I didn'tknow that it scratches the chrome part. Anyone suggest another case?.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^Thanks dude. Your probably right as far as all the damn air bubbles are concerned but I have the film perfectly fit to the button on the bottom and it still leaves like a little gap on top. I plan on buying some other ones on ebay and hopefully what I have will work for now.

Are you serious! Man, I think as long as I don't take it out all the time it should be good (as far as the stretching goes) but I didn't know that it scratches the chrome part. Anyone suggest another case?.

Fong, go with the Agent 18 EcoShield one. Plastic and snaps on. Straight fire.
Jimmy, I did the IMAP on my Gmail and iPhone but it still isn't real time. I'm talking about realtime like how Blackberry's were. Any moreadvice what I need to do?

pick ups for my wedding, plus some stuff for me
smile.gif

oh and in the mail today, our first wedding gifts
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom