* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

Originally Posted by ecdos

First all white pair of shoes...
45152092.jpg

Siick. is that canvas or leather?

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

laugh.gif
Not this time around. They only had a 9.5 and smaller.
aight good i would've liked them if they had my size but i wouldnt want to bother you again
laugh.gif
smile.gif

thanks again bro!

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

laugh.gif
Not this time around. They only had a 9.5 and smaller.
aight good i would've liked them if they had my size but i wouldnt want to bother you again
laugh.gif
smile.gif

thanks again bro!

It was no problem. Any time you need anything, lemme know.

tdog, those AF IIIs are pretty nice. are they WP editions or did they drop in a pack? theres the air assaults that just dropped with the same color scheme.

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

^Nice tee but can't they get sued for that?
She is a public figure so you can basically do whatever you want with her!!

yep!! hit it and quit for me. what you do?

Originally Posted by micmorales

ATAR....I think they are!

Lex, waar heb je die vannnndaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn?????????
Heheh...They're actually a tad too small..but I just take out the insoles when I wear em
wink.gif
Mike...ik zeg het je..marktplaats afstruinen paysoff!!! ook geen gezeik met shipping en paypal enzo..meestal haal ik ze gewoon op..had ook die 2 paar AM95 van marktplaats..voor 90 EU in totaal!!

Sup_
Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^Thanks dude. Your probably right as far as all the damn air bubbles are concerned but I have the film perfectly fit to the button on the bottom and it still leaves like a little gap on top. I plan on buying some other ones on ebay and hopefully what I have will work for now.

I bought that case for my iPhone, incase right?

Well anyway, it severely scratched the chrome bezel and it lost its snugness after a few days.
Are you serious! Man, I think as long as I don't take it out all the time it should be good (as far as the stretching goes) but I didn't know that it scratches the chrome part. Anyone suggest another case?.

Fong, go with the Agent 18 EcoShield one. Plastic and snaps on. Straight fire.
Jimmy, I did the IMAP on my Gmail and iPhone but it still isn't real time. I'm talking about realtime like how Blackberry's were. Any more advice what I need to do?

Maybe I was fibbing a little bit. Its not real time. Maybe its cause I do not pay attention but I get my emails pretty quick everytime I look atmy phone. Unless
you wanna refresh it everytime thats the only way to get it on a regular iPhone because it only checks it every 15mins. But if yours is hacked with .app theresa program that simulates "push email"... I think it checks mail maybe every 5-10 secs.

Sorry.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom