* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

Idk but pradas are such an
sick.gif
sick.gif
shoe, your payin for the name, that's it

acaually i think it is a nice desgin it is simple nothing crazy thats wat a dress shoe is

of corse the name marks the price up

but i got mines just so i dont have dress shoes that i only wear twice a year but i can also wear to chill and wat not

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

New addition to the trainer family.......

Are those the ones on ebay that had a buy it now in the mid to low 100s. sz 11??? VERRRRRRRRRRRRY nice pickup right there. one size too small for me.

I did manage these though.. although i prefer the grey suede midsole of your model compared with a leathery shinet mid, but these outdo any recent retro sothese are here to stay:
7wj3sd4.jpg

those patent pradas are ridiculous man...i love those.

nice sk8-his viiheaven...im waiting on my pair to come in. you got me on the price though. i paid $85.

yes I got my wtap chukks from wayupthestreet too
$105 shipped i believe and fast shipping.

Oh and WOW at the scs

ever since i seen the wildedge i knew i'd scoop once they went on sale. all 4 pairs for $80.

289658043.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

The "Ghetto Cups", I mean "Americas Cup" were intended for boating.

They are...and now they are called the "Nevada Bike's"...TV and Music videos as well as "High Profile" celebrities made thesepopular... "Rappers" such as Jay Z and Nas were the first I saw to rock these 3-4 years ago...however I've been rockin' mine for 9 years
wink.gif
...and I love them because they are VERY comfortable and wellconstructed...they are "pricey", but that's OK with me...

been busy the last few days and didnt have time to upload flics...

Friday the XIII highs (the left shoe is giving you the finger)...

Skate Mentals (need a new flic with the lace swap)

Both of the Bobbitos (at 125 box I couldnt pick)

Record shopping the night before...

Prada's get the gasface from me too.
sick.gif
I don't care who'swearing them Jay Z, Kayne, The Pope or whoever that would make me want to wear them. Ugly*%#% over priced shoe. Everyone I ever see wearing them look likethese guys. As always to each there own.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

New addition to the trainer family.......

Are those the ones on ebay that had a buy it now in the mid to low 100s. sz 11??? VERRRRRRRRRRRRY nice pickup right there. one size too small for me.

I did manage these though.. although i prefer the grey suede midsole of your model compared with a leathery shinet mid, but these outdo any recent retro so these are here to stay:
7wj3sd4.jpg
Yup....a DS pair is so hard to come by and for that price i had to act fast. I purchased a beat pair a few months ago to satisfy the need lol.

^ i love them ty !
smile.gif

and i like his slip ons too

C2 if you're reading this, i'd like a pair done too
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

nice pics slingman

Back
Top Bottom