* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

/\/\/\ Sorry Joannnnnn. Its striclty a 2 of 2. Thats why I'm afraid to wear them because there will be no more =(.
I sent my lil homie C2 a pair of all white chukkas in hope of a knock off of his Simpson Slipon Vans. I'm speechless now. I'm going to put these in aglass case and just look at them. Thanks Chris.
6yc0sc8.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ Sorry Joannnnnn. Its striclty a 2 of 2. Thats why I'm afraid to wear them because there will be no more =(.
I sent my lil homie C2 a pair of all white chukkas in hope of a knock off of his Simpson Slipon Vans. I'm speechless now. I'm going to put these in a glass case and just look at them. Thanks Chris.
6yc0sc8.jpg

that makes me sad
frown.gif

but it's cool, you're still my bud
tongue.gif

Dunks r nice, those Vs aren't size 13 are they??

If not then you wont have any problems here
laugh.gif

Dope pick up man, those are my grails too.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I sent my lil homie C2 a pair of all white chukkas in hope of a knock off of his Simpson Slipon Vans. I'm speechless now. I'm going to put these in a glass case and just look at them. Thanks Chris.
6yc0sc8.jpg

yo for real i dont post that much but these are ridiculous, i had to say something about them. very nice!

Black Friday Pickups...

DB Purse for the wife...
Cool Bob AF1's...
A whole junk load of the most comfy shoes I have ever worn (I.E. New Balance 992's)
New Cam and lens...
On the way is yet another pair of NB 992's in the Cool Gray "NB Centennial" Limited Edition...and another little something for my significantother...

289787382.jpg

289787389.jpg

289787387.jpg

289788785.jpg

Shoe Pickups this week

2 x Signed box Stash 95 (both size 10, one is for sale
smile.gif
)
1 x Bred XI (also size 10 & for sale
smile.gif
)

Forgot to add these.