* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

I'm never gonna work in the denim industry thanks to these dissertations in this thread...
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

pffft lock it up homies, lock it up

8f9repj.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nothing serious here but some jays and dunks... got the 22s for 50 bux so that was like a really big steal... also not pictured cuz i posted it a couple days ago was transformer air trainers... a very expensive week good thing its over :lol:
laugh.gif
6wppxs4.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Trainers are awesome....just wish that they wouldn't be SB or Supreme. That way they'd hit the outlets and I can cop a pair for $39.99 :lol:
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

Nice AT1's! what size are those may I ask? great pickup...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

Quote:
I'm never gonna work in the denim industry thanks to these dissertations in this thread...

I apologize that you feel that way but don't let it discourage you especially seeing as how out of the three people involved in the convo, only two actually work in any "industry" so naw if it's what you wanna do...do it. You'll know if it's something for you after time, seriously.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

SoleAddict34 sick collection of Oasis....I was really hung up on the safari styled ones, but as I see more of them, there's quite a few different ones that are real nice.

ThunderChunk69 are those Crooks & Castles hats?

the trainers are okay i dont think that their that great... only reason i feel people like em is its supreme... but hey to each is own

Back
Top Bottom