Pickyourshoes.com = Undefeated

Wow no wonder none of the NT vets hardly will post here anymore, OP posts a question and all the 12 year old pre-puberty pizza faces try to rip his guts out. SMH.

And to OP, yes pickyourshoes.com is owned by Undefeated. They try to keep it hush hush, but it is what it is.

Wow no wonder none of the NT vets hardly will post here anymore, OP posts a question and all the 12 year old pre-puberty pizza faces try to rip his guts out. SMH.

And to OP, yes pickyourshoes.com is owned by Undefeated. They try to keep it hush hush, but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

sup bro = pipe slaya

Thanks for proving my point. Any of the moderators can tell you from my IP, Im not even in the same COUNTRY as the OP.

sup bro = pipe slaya

Thanks for proving my point. Any of the moderators can tell you from my IP, Im not even in the same COUNTRY as the OP.

Originally Posted by sup bro

why would that be something to keep hush hush?

Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

sup bro = pipe slaya

How do you know that?
nerd.gif

sup bro = pipe slaya

How do you know that?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Because its something that common knowledge to probably only a handful of people at Nike.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Because its something that common knowledge to probably only a handful of people at Nike.

Originally Posted by Noskey

sup bro = pipe slaya

How do you know that?
nerd.gif
How do I know that Im not in the U.S.? Same way you know that your not in Japan.

Originally Posted by Noskey

sup bro = pipe slaya

How do you know that?
nerd.gif
How do I know that Im not in the U.S.? Same way you know that your not in Japan.

Originally Posted by SNKR INDSTRY JOSHBASKIN

If UNDFTD ran/ owned PYS, I'd like to think the website & logo would be more professional.
no,
a lot of the bigger stores give their managers a lot of freedom to allocate stock however they'd like.

with that said

stop snitching op

Originally Posted by SNKR INDSTRY JOSHBASKIN

If UNDFTD ran/ owned PYS, I'd like to think the website & logo would be more professional.
no,
a lot of the bigger stores give their managers a lot of freedom to allocate stock however they'd like.

with that said

stop snitching op

Back
Top Bottom