[[PICS]] BMW reveals the all new 3 Series !! it puts the Benz C class ,Audi A4 & Lexus Is to shame

Car looks the same to me, they may have made the look sharper, but looks the same otherwise. Though the interior does look better though. My sister has the last gen 3 series, I just never thought they were nice looking cars, just that it's a BMW.

Honestly it looks great, I ain't feeling the hood and trunk proportions...and I think both the c class and the a4 look better.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Car looks the same to me, they may have made the look sharper, but looks the same otherwise. Though the interior does look better though. My sister has the last gen 3 series, I just never thought they were nice looking cars, just that it's a BMW.
Really? I thought it was a hug leap of difference between the new one and the current gen. Headlight shape is different and connects to the kidney grills, bumper/dam shape is completely different and has no more division (it's one long horizontal dam), hood shape and how it meets the front bumper has a gap, and even the kidney grills shape is different. The rear is also different, it looks more square and the taillights are bigger. Car looks wider overall too.

I like that it doesn't look so fat anymore. I will wait to see da coupe though.

I kinda dig it but E92s > *

They took a step back design wise on the 6 series though, the new CLS look MUCH better. And the new 7 series can't hold a candle to the new S Class.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

They took a step back design wise on the 6 series though,
Exactly, I loved the older 6-series coupe, not it looks like it's trying to be Aston or Jag but just failed.
JvyYR.jpg

Pibuh.jpg

KvlCN.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Really? I thought it was a hug leap of difference between the new one and the current gen. Headlight shape is different and connects to the kidney grills, bumper/dam shape is completely different and has no more division (it's one long horizontal dam), hood shape and how it meets the front bumper has a gap, and even the kidney grills shape is different. The rear is also different, it looks more square and the taillights are bigger. Car looks wider overall too.
This.

With that said, I'm kinda neutral towardsthe new 3. Will have to see it in person/actually drive it before I form an opinion.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

^this is my biggest issue right here. the clearance is way too high on the front end
sick.gif
i kind've expected better from bmw
ohwell.gif
Euro car makes are having to take new pedestrian safety laws into consideration these days

"BMW clearly wanted to bring the design of the new 3 Series more in-line with the look of its other new cars, mainly the 5, 6 and 7 Series. To that end, the most visible difference is up front, where the car's nose has grown in size. Likely a nod to European safety standards that require taller hoods for pedestrian safety, the 3 Series' new schnoz is both taller and wider than before."

yuck dude.. the front view is so ugly.. why are the headlights connected to the grill? 
indifferent.gif

the bumper looks like a ninja turtle's grin

cake143ninjaturtles_r.jpg

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

I kinda dig it but E92s > *

They took a step back design wise on the 6 series though, the new CLS look MUCH better. And the new 7 series can't hold a candle to the new S Class.

Dont go THAT far fam'... While the w221 is probably my favorite car, The f01 aint no chump... I still break my neck every time one drives my way... The stance is so aggressive and attention grabbing

now the NEXT generation S-class might blow the f01 away...

The 3 series will grow on people just like the current 5 series did

E92 > *

I'll wait for the M-SPORT package on a 335i F30 before I make my final judgement....but for now I like it *Shrugs*

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

E92 > *

I'll wait for the M-SPORT package on a 335i F30 before I make my final judgement....but for now I like it *Shrugs*

This...but I want to see the coupe (335d)

The 5 series is the only BMW sedan even worth mentioning in regards to exterior. The 6 series looks like a joke. The C-Class is easily the best looking new small luxury sedan on the market. Besides the 5-series, Mercedes is really outdoing its competition in every class of vehicle exterior-wise IMO.

Love the way it looks, more agressive front fascia. Cant wait till we get these in the dealer early next year
pimp.gif

i really wanna see the coupe version!

btw 4 cyl twin turbo on the 328i pushing 245hp and getting up to 41 mpg!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom