pics from my weekend. JAY Z, PSU, EAGLES

I BORROWED A SUMMARY A GUY ON NT WROTE ABOUT THE PSU JAY Z CONCERT SO THANKS TO HIM

so this weekend i had tickets to see jay at bjc at psu, penn state vs eastern illinois and eagles vs bucs. heres the pics

my tickets were first row off the right side section but my best friend had first row center so i stayed there for most of the time. my camera died whilewale was doin his thing so my boys gf took the rest of the pics for me w her cam. but heres a summary about the concert

J Cole came out and did a quick 3 songs

then Wale came out and was on for a good 15 20 mins....I was impressed, dude had good stage presence...brought alot of energy

NERD came out and did all their hits...they had the new chick with them

Then Jay hit the stage and did what he does.....a good mix of all his joints

Bleek as a hype man....brought out Bridgette Kelly to sing the hooks on "Heart of the City" and "Empire State of Mind", J. Cole for"Star is Born", and Pharrell hit the stage with him for "So Ambitious"

He did Encore and started pointing people out in the crowd to acknowledge them like at the 9/11 show....I believe he does that every show.

The he ended it off with "Forever Young"

The whole show Beyonce was on the side the stage going hard dancing like she never seen dude in concert before ....noticed her about half way through

j cole

wale did his thing

im king

dude came in the crowd dapped me up then hopped on chair behind me.. pointed out my 11s w a thumbs up

i was anticipating n.e.r.d doing spazz but when they did it was boring. they didnt get hype, crowd culdnt get hype cuz of all the chairs n ushers being lame

jay had the crowd goin crazy to every song... screamin hova whenever he finished a song..

HERE IS BEYONCE BEHIND A CURTAIN

heres the pics from my cam b4 it died..

view from my boys place at "the legend" big frat house across the street

new place called chipotle... +!## is ill

5 bucks. oh word?

these were my real seats

went to a bar called inferno afterward where lavar airington was and wale showed up... free ciroc and pineapple for me had me ready to pass out

fell asleep in my clothes drunk but took a mirror pic for sum reason first?

my dad, bro and his father n law drove up saturday for the game so i tailgated w them for a few

joe pa

home for a few hours b4 eagles game..

some #+%%@ humpin her bike in philly

psu tailgating +!## at an eagles game>>

they bout to knock the spectrum down in a month to put up restaurants and stores n a hotel

"whatchu think i rap for? to push a *%++%@ rav 4?"

now i was shouting things at peta !%++!%% and somehow engaged in an arguement with a deaf person made me feel so much dumber... he put his fist up andchallenged me to get near him and i did and gave him the finger n pointed at my jersey n he aint say +!##. i kicked sum1s sign over to be a dickhead 2

sorry blazen but ur team had 0 chance to win this game

trotter got a loud ovation for his return

vick

i hate philly teams but hope to be down here for a parade and riot again for the phils...

shoutout to mr pool vodka... peeped him at the concert...

bonus... video... my friend nikki held a sign the whole concert that said "jay z plz let me sing" and at the end when he shouts people out the crowdhe let her come up...

a star is born

soambitious

you dont know

run this town

already home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD6gnvoAV_k
psa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kctRBJBoAUc
show me what you got
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie40IcIDXSw
jay w bridgette kelly for empire state of mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PAvwoQHQX8

in conclusion...
amazing weekends>>>>>

Hova is always appreciated <>.

You had great seats too.

Damn, good weekend for you
pimp.gif

God in bought tickets for Jay next week in MI and I can't #!%!+*+ go. So heated/disappointed/sad.

Some of my boys went to visit their faterinity at PSU, Sig Tau I believe.

They were at the concert and PSU game also and said it was great.

Seems like you had a good weekend too.

Sorry but....Giants > Eagles

yea i go to PSU. the crazy and rather funny thing is that yall kno mallory lol. concert was pretty good btw.

im goin to try and have a similar weekend to this, not as near as good when put up to yours but ill live with it: DJ Tiesto concert, UCF vs Miami game andhaving a party after
pimp.gif

shout out to the DU house in one of your pics
smokin.gif
thats my creww

this is a girl me and my best friend smashed as well as my boy jared odrick who plays d line #91 for psu... she a ball player.... thinks shes cool cuz she gotan inch on me

all those pics and you dont post "these" pics? duck tales...

kiddin
roll.gif

haha at the dude that knows mallory.... dont dry snitch now and say i put her pic up and her business haha..

and im from philly area but ima magic, raiders, white sox, unc ball, and psu football fan..

no philly teams...

DOPE seats for the jay-z concert....

your thread is making all hype when i see him on halloween....
pimp.gif

looks like you had an ill weekend....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom