Pics of Brett Favre Injuries

This is after the championship game.

ee321ee9-ed18-4edd-b02c-875cf29173eb.Full.jpg

c2dfb272-8fee-4b03-9d58-6c2ade7737da.Full.jpg

Link:
http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/p...cript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

and this is why the put those little traction strip things in bath tubs for the elderly.

i really just want to see the rest of his house.
looks like he has hardwood floors in his kitchen. I've never seen that before, that's probably not the kitchen though but it looks like it

Respect for finishing the game with an ankle like that.

It's too bad they couldn't get the win -- but it makes you wonder how ready he would be for the SB if they had.  The media coverage on that would have been disgusting.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

looks like he has hardwood floors in his kitchen. I've never seen that before, that's probably not the kitchen though but it looks like it

Really? Pretty common around my way.

where do you live???
laugh.gif

he needs to retire... hes like 40 and gets beat up every week... and he hasnt missed 1 game in mad long... he still got the talent thats for sure... but for his health he should hang it up....

Originally Posted by rodster831

straight up.We have tile in mines
yeah that's how mine is too, along with everyone else's home that has hardwood floors that I have been in

Back
Top Bottom