pics of Countdown XIV's & Fusion V's blk/blue

What the @#*% has this world come to where a colorway like these fusions would not be laughable???????

And Not even Marquesoles awesome pics can make the 14's look worth $155 just to get some 9's...would it really been that hard to just make these packsall OG colorways...Isn't that what it's supposed to be about, glorifying the legacy and not cheaply imitating it????

XIV=
pimp.gif

Fusion 5=
sick.gif

i think these 14s look pretty good, some black toes w/o ribbing would have been nice too, but I like these pinstripe ones. I think a lot of the newer modelsare not getting OG colors, and I can understand that, but I think 14s are old enough to get some OG love. but I guess they did retro every bulls colorway 14recently enough, oh well, i think these are pretty nice regardless.

Who's bright idea was it to put blue soles and lining on those Fusions but leave the red accents??? Those would look alot better if the stiching, 23 andthe jumpman were blue as well, still crap though!!! Thanks for savin me more money JB.. good looks!!!!

I can't look at those XIVs anymore, I've loved em right from the start but I'm not going to spend the xtra $$$ on the IXs

Originally Posted by ekin423

What the @#*% has this world come to where a colorway like these fusions would not be laughable???????

And Not even Marquesoles awesome pics can make the 14's look worth $155 just to get some 9's...would it really been that hard to just make these packs all OG colorways...Isn't that what it's supposed to be about, glorifying the legacy and not cheaply imitating it????

^^^^very true, but i'm still copping the pack.

i keep making myself think all of this nonsense JB is doing is OK.
the logic i'm using to make myself belive this is that i'm done at the end of this year.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom