Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

I should have waited....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Bought the Sydneys on ebay yesterday, thinking they weren't going to be anywhere else to cop......

smh.gif
at myself.....

Might get the Billy Hoyles on eastbay though....

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

if it wasnt tied into the movie, people wouldnt give a damn.

couldnt disagree more. for 1 that movie is terrible. if anything, I think its the tie into the Command Forces. I like the Hoyles strictly based offcolorway, and overall like the look of the shoe.....MUCH more than the hyperdunks for sure. I might rock with the Deanes cause its a funky colorway that alsolooks good on this shoe.

Agree with the above^... These Hyperizes are sick because the design is nice and the colorways are bangin'. Any "tie-in" to the movie is astretch at best, and this flick still holds up after nearly 20 years. Besides, Sidney Deane's seed is wearing baby JVIs -- you can't beat that.

This may be the best basketball movie ever after "Hoosiers" (not counting documentaries)... And Rosie Perez looks great too.

whoa

Above the Rim >>>> any other basketball movie
Shep > Kyle Lee Watson > any other basketball movie character

Hopefully my Sydneys come in by next week.......

Billy Hoyles are looking more and more nice every time I look at them.....

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

This may be the best basketball movie ever after "Hoosiers" (not counting documentaries)... And Rosie Perez looks great too.
Thanks for the validation.
pimp.gif

Too bad it hasn't made it to Blu-Ray.
tired.gif

sorry it took me so long.

my pair is from HOH chicago.

and i did receive a 2nd set of laces...

Damn i absolutely love this shoe. Anyhoo, coupla pics, had to rock em straight away. 1st crease appeard after 20 metersfor all you crease haters, me, i don't care. Love em.

As fot the fact that they're attached to a movie, couldn't care less, they're dope in their own right.

Now i'm off to watch it for the sole purpose of seeing rosies norks wobblin around ya heard.

I just got my Billy Hoyle's at my local FL here in Australia...love em.

I don't think it'll be as limited as once expected becuase my local FL never gets anything....and they got an FSR of both SD's and BH's.

I was thinking of copping the SD's but I just recently copped some other stuff, and I thought it had too much going on for me to rock.

Back
Top Bottom