Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

what kinda release is this? are these gonna be in footactions/footlockers? i want those sidney deans....

Originally Posted by air max 87

what kinda release is this? are these gonna be in footactions/footlockers? i want those sidney deans....
Eastbay has them

I've heard of these being in a few places already....maybe not as limited as people thought they were going to be....good thing though.

i just checked at my footlocker/footactions and there arent there yet. So i hopefully they hit stores next week.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Eastbay has them

I've heard of these being in a few places already....maybe not as limited as people thought they were going to be....good thing though.

thanks i noticed that, but its says BO, so idk how that works, i havent ordered from Eastbay in YEARS...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Eastbay has them

thanks i noticed that, but its says BO, so idk how that works, i havent ordered from Eastbay in YEARS...
laugh.gif
I haven't ordered from eastbay in a while now. It works though.

At least from my past experiences....plus it doesn't hurt trying to order them....least that can happen is getting your order canceled...that'd get meheated though.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

For whoever asked bout footlocker/footaction. its on both along with ESPN shop and NIKE. it looks like NIKE is the only place with them in stock

Hey just got my back order email from eastbay saying 2 week back order. But the website says backordered til today. Any idea when they will actually ship

these shoes are OK at best....wouldnt mind coppin at discount. but no need to go ballisitic over these

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Hey just got my back order email from eastbay saying 2 week back order. But the website says backordered til today. Any idea when they will actually ship

Yeah man it says within two weeks, hopefully soon.

Does anyone know how these feel? They look nice, but I am not going to order them if they aren't that comfortable. Also do they run true in size?

Here's a pic of Durant and Mo shooting a Hyperize commercial. Two questions tho: Why would Nike ever use Mo in a commercial? and Why is KD in a Hyperizecommercial if he's got his own sig shoe?

http://twitpic.com/b1rg0

Originally Posted by ridikulas

Here's a pic of Durant and Mo shooting a Hyperize commercial. Two questions tho: Why would Nike ever use Mo in a commercial? and Why is KD in a Hyperize commercial if he's got his own sig shoe?

http://twitpic.com/b1rg0
Didn't they use Kobe for the Hyperdunk launch? Could be the same thought process.

da hyperize is straight. um tryin to find a good bball shoe so that will prolly be my choice come this weekend during footlocker

Back
Top Bottom