Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

sick.gif

nike-hyperize-ap-china-birds-nest-4.jpg

nike-hyperize-ap-china-birds-nest-2.jpg

nike-hyperize-ap-china-birds-nest-3.jpg

Originally Posted by size twelve

picked up the pilipinas joints yesterday even though we lost.

the grain leather is nice on these, plus the five sets of extra laces.

to those with wide feet like me, these actually fit better than HDs straight out the box.

the mesh tongue is nice, and they seem to be more breathable than HD but not really that much lighter than my tennis ball hypermaxes.

i'll try to be back with a mini-review if/when i hoop 'em.

5 sets? damn

can someone help me out and let me know if there are any FL's/FA's/Champs in the NYC area with the Billy Hoyles?

Yet another great commercial for a Nike product, and best of all it has 1 of my favorite rappers DJ Quik!!!! Man the last 2 Nike commercial have had my top favrappers in Quik and CUBE!!!!!

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

5 sets? damn

yup.

image017fat.jpg

not my pic, and there is no green in our flag, but i guess i can probably find a use for them someday.. that little lace jewel thing is nice.

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Im a tall slim guy(6'5 173)
I have long narrow feet, will these be too wide 4 me
i heard they are wide

eek.gif
I'm 6'4 185 and I'm skinny as hell. 6'5 173 is borderline malnourished.

I saw the white/black colorway....the white is patent leather, will the white turn yellow really fast? If so, I'm not getting them

Nike gave us all a little taste of the Nike Hyperize when the shoe debuted in the US with the launch of the White Men Can't Jump pack last month. Since we have learned not to criticize, but rather Hyperize in a new ad campaign by Nike and Foot Locker. It should be no surprise that Nike is rolling out their latest and greatest in the basketball category in a number of colorways including those in the team bank.
Six new colorways of the Nike Hyperize were just posted online at Nike Store, but if this shoe is going to receive the same treatment as the Hyperdunk, we can expect to see many more colorups soon.

new-nike-hyperizes-2.jpg

Nike Hyperize - White/Varsity Red

new-nike-hyperizes-3.jpg

Nike Hyperize - Black/Black-Metallic Silver

new-nike-hyperizes-4.jpg

Nike Hyperize - White/Varisty Crimson

new-nike-hyperizes-5.jpg

Nike Hyperize - Black/White

new-nike-hyperizes-6.jpg

Nike Hyperize - White/Black

new-nike-hyperizes-7.jpg

Nike Hyperize - White/Black-Dark Grey

^

what white shoes don't turn yellow someday?

with regard to the hyperdunk vs. hyperize..

hyperizes have a wider fit and more breathability.

eastbay just put up every color imaginable in mens so go check em out...nothing like 17 new colors at once

Back
Top Bottom