Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

I'm feelin these Eastbay exclusives.

White%20%26%20Royal%20Hyperize.jpg

White%20%26%20Red%20Hyperize.jpg

White%20%26%20Navy%20Hyperize.jpg

^ I hope the Laker colorway drops!

..And I wonder who if anyone on the team is gonna wear em? Maybe LO or SB

how many of yall would wear Jeans or dress with these???

and how many of yall would just ball with these???

For those who have seen the grey design on the heel on the TB hypermax. its on the top of the ankle part of the hyperize TB

I am surprised there is not more buzz in this thread. This shoe is sick! Its blowing away the Hyperdunk already but no one seems to be be paying much attentionto it. Its sooo much better than the Hypermax yet it seems everyone is trippin on that shoe.

I've heard some bad reviews. The only thing is that it's lighter than the Hyperdunk. Not sure if i'll cop these or just get another pair ofHyperdunks for cheap

I personally love my pair. Lightweight, good lateral support, excellent cushioning and traction. One thing - wear two socks unless you have really wide feet.Do this and the toebox wont seem so large anymore.

Does anyone have the footlocker sku for the Billy Hoyles or know where I can find it at? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Does anyone have the footlocker sku for the Billy Hoyles or know where I can find it at? Thanks in advance.

I dont hav FL sku but here is the bar code which should be good enough...try orderin from FL or FA jus giv them this UPC code and the tell em ur size:

Hoyle 884497289786
and those who want Deanes 884497289168

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom