Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

BostonThreeParty's.....I tried on the WMCJ. Loved the craziness of the color...just concerned about the support. I asked the employees if they heard any reviews or if anyone hoop'd in a pair but nobody had. Anybody have any reviews yet?

Js"

someone had another review other than the one already posted here in the Sneaker review forum

The TB Cws are set to release September 1st
nike-hyperize-09-2.jpg

why the hell are the WMCJ still backordered on Eastbay, but showing in-stock at footlocker.com? I don't wanna pay the CA tax on footlocker or ndc.

I canceled my order from Eastbay and went today Thursday to pick up the Hyperize at FA with FNF 30 per off....good luck guys...save urself some money.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I know. I'm curious to see the lace switch on the Sidney Deans, cause the lace switch on the Billy Hoyles is SICK.
I just came across these pics of the extra laces on the bay....you can find the link and person on your own, I don't remember

3749698603_3e6c37b87e.jpg

another shot

3749698613_8218733eeb.jpg

^^Go 1/2 size smaller.

I've never worn anything other than size 14. But with these I copped a 13.5 cause there were no 14s left on Eastbay, fits perfectly. A 14 would have beentoo big.

andfattoo...whats good? I havent tried the huarache09 so I cant compare them yet. I might go and try on a pair tomorrow for comparison. Getting closer togetting back on the court and I need an alternate pair of bball kicks (was wearing huarache08.; retiring hyperdunks). I have to agree..they fit big. I'm asure 10.5 for bball kicks and they certainly dont fit like a 10.5. Bottoms are sticky, traction is crazy and thats just in the actual store not even on thecourt. Again, very light and narrow similar to the 2k4. Love the styling. Still concerned about ankle support.

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

andfattoo...whats good? I havent tried the huarache09 so I cant compare them yet. I might go and try on a pair tomorrow for comparison. Getting closer to getting back on the court and I need an alternate pair of bball kicks (was wearing huarache08.; retiring hyperdunks). I have to agree..they fit big. I'm a sure 10.5 for bball kicks and they certainly dont fit like a 10.5. Bottoms are sticky, traction is crazy and thats just in the actual store not even on the court. Again, very light and narrow similar to the 2k4. Love the styling. Still concerned about ankle support.
If u can get a pair of 09s on the 50 coming up, you should probably get both. I had a feeling that the ankle support would be a problem, at leastthe 2k4s had the strap to give you lockdown somewhat.

Couldnt agree with you more. You werent a fan of the huarache 09 rihg? Maybe I'll have a different perspective of the hyperize if I try a half sizesmaller, but I'm not overly optimistic. Whats the 50 you mention? I know about the F&F going on now. Oh and have you played in the flightclubs?
Js"

I found these to fit true to size. Also, if you haven't seen them in person, you'll be happy when you do. I was up in the air, went to my shop (whichships by the way: www.soleclassics.com) and couldn't pass.

Back
Top Bottom