pics of Jordan 6 Rings "Hall of Fame"

these are nice!
smokin.gif

Straigh Beauty...People keep saying that the JB is Dead..They had a few nice releases so far this year..Love the 6 Rings....

These are pretty cool but I really hope this is the last pair of 6-rings to drop. This is getting out of control!

HORRIBLE! i'm a fan of the 6 rings style but i don't think they should have made any other color ways with exception of the Concords and Black/Reds(bought both)..and if Nike would be smart and make a space jam color way... that should be it to me. At least these color ways bring back memories of MJ'scareer and stand for something more than money!

but who i am. (even the OG flint grey 6rings are bad, all star XI color way may have looked better)

I strongly dislike 6rings, but if the white stitching was removed from everything except the heel tab, these would def. get my approval, design-wise

I still wouldnt buy them though

These are wack.

The midsole looks like the words means something. Can't figure it out though.

Came in here expecting the worst and was quite surprised by these

Dont get me wrong these arent worth buying but there are worse colourways of this shoe. Much worse

i copped concord 6 rings on eastbay's 30% off. paid for it with a giftcard i got for 20% off. bakordered til l6/1

eek.gif

not what i expected coming into this thread...
very impressive JB, i like these a lot.

I don't own any 6rings and i've never thought about copping
a pair, but these just might be my first

Back
Top Bottom