PICS OF MJ'S PRIVATE JET

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Finn wrote:

So he flies into Kenosha WI when he comes to Chicago? I always wondered how he goes to Chicago. Cause there's no way in hell he ever goes to O'hare (Chicago airport).
you from the area?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

Well I used to live in Chicago and I've been to Kenosha a number of times. But I live in Compton now.......

Originally Posted by Finn

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Finn wrote:

So he flies into Kenosha WI when he comes to Chicago? I always wondered how he goes to Chicago. Cause there's no way in hell he ever goes to O'hare (Chicago airport).
you from the area?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

Well I used to live in Chicago and I've been to Kenosha a number of times. But I live in Compton now.......
I wonder why we wouldent just fly in to Lansing IL its only and Hour drive to his house I think Kenosha is 2 hours but im not sure

These pics are old I believe, they've been posted a long time ago. So I'm pretty sure he has a newer and better one.

Originally Posted by Finn

I know he used to fly into Waukegan, Il airport cus if you drive by you could see it.  I guess its not that big of a difference seeing how Kenosha is only 20 minutes from Waukegan.

Guy has his own logo on his jet? When I first clicked this I thought it would be cement print or something.

Back
Top Bottom