Pics of sneakers made out of paper?

i remember a couple of threads on here with some (especially some infrared AM90's)

anyone still got them?

thanks!

1alt6.jpg

2alu1.jpg

lol i was thinking about this too when i saw some cubeecrafts couple weeks ago
^^ i'm assuming you're the one who made them and i would really appreciate if you posted some type of template or how you made them

^The pattern doesn't exist on a computer, I don't even know where the pattern is at this point. It's been a while, like 2.5+ years. But just made apattern with like bristol from the actual shoe and then cut the pieces out of various charcoal and craft papers and then used PVA to glue all together.I've built some of the Shin Tanaka ones that take maybe an hour or so that are maybe a dozen or so pieces. These probably took maybe 20 hours a piece andare upwards 100+ pieces to build all the textures etc..

^Well the infrared and neon parts are painted (acrylic) paper cause I couldn't find paper that color. But yeah, other than PVA (the glue) and the shoelaces they're all paper.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

how much would it cost for pair of infrareds???

Well there is only one of each in existence and I don't really have the time or interest in building a second shoe (a left) wholly aside from I don'tthink I would let even the one go for anything close to what might seem reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom