Pics of the Chris Paul CP3

they look nice but i cant buy with the packs coming out this year
frown.gif

I've been in love with these since the first tiny catalog picture, and they're looking incredible right now.

Definitely a shoe I'm gonna pick up to play in, probably use them for all my off-season work.

CP3 logo on the tongue is flawless!

Okay. Can anyone tell me what's the 61xty means at the back?
60 points career high? Or 60 minutes career high? Or even just 6 Foot?

Originally Posted by indohan

After his grandfather died at the age of 61 while he was in high school, Paul scored 61 points in the next game he played in honor of his grandfather.

Paul went to the free throw line with 60 points, and hit the first free throw.

He intentionally missed the second free throw, then subbed himself out of the game.

The night before the game Paul had told his coach he was going to do something "very special" for his grandfather.

He wasn't playin' around.

Originally Posted by indohan

It might from his high school days. I remember seeing a sportscenter spot on him in high school when he said he would score 61 points in honor of hisgrandfather , who was 61, who past away that week. When he was at 61 points, he purposely missed a free throw to keep it at 61 points. I remembered his nameever since.
pimp.gif
Can anybody confirm this?

Thats a high quality shoe right there -

Why couldnt they give one of the quickest guards in the game some ZOOM AIR?

Nice and simple design...I'm liking it. Hopefully they release at least one Hornets colorway.

I like the shoe a lot but it seems like its gonna be suspect in the performance department, with only an air sole.

For 110 I would expect atleast fore foot zoom

CP3>any Melo shoe ever created
COSIGN 10x's. Can get get confirmation on some other colorways?? I mean the design and material, and specs aregreat but just need better colorways IMO

Back
Top Bottom