Pics of the Chris Paul CP3

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

indohan:
Okay. Can anyone tell me what's the 61xty means at the back?
60 points career high? Or 60 minutes career high? Or even just 6 Foot?
Blazers21NTNP:
After his grandfather died at the age of 61 while he was in high school, Paul scored 61 points in the next game he played in honor of his grandfather.

Paul went to the free throw line with 60 points, and hit the first free throw.

He intentionally missed the second free throw, then subbed himself out of the game.

The night before the game Paul had told his coach he was going to do something "very special" for his grandfather.

He wasn't playin' around.

Oh, MAN... I completely remember that! I paid no attention to the name though; that was CHRIS PAUL?!

WOW!

I remember after he hit the free throw and intentionally missed the second, he turned around to start walking towards the bench (since he was taking himself out of the game) and he completely lost it, just started crying and stuff.
frown.gif
frown.gif

I had no idea until right now that was was CP3.

Makes me like him even more now.

He was very close to his grandfather....it wasn't just that he died, but he was flat out murdered. I forget the whole story, but I believe the owned agas station and he was the victim of a stick-up.

^Yeah, definitely more color will make the shoe look nice...hopefully a UNC type colorway...=)......

Is this the first Jordan shoe to show "Air" on the back. By Jordan I mean Jordan Brand item.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

indohan:
Blazers21NTNP:
After his grandfather died at the age of 61 while he was in high school, Paul scored 61 points in the next game he played in honor of his grandfather.

He intentionally missed the second free throw, then subbed himself out of the game.

The night before the game Paul had told his coach he was going to do something "very special" for his grandfather.

Oh, MAN... I completely remember that! I paid no attention to the name though; that was CHRIS PAUL?!

WOW!

I remember after he hit the free throw and intentionally missed the second, he turned around to start walking towards the bench (since he was taking himself out of the game) and he completely lost it, just started crying and stuff.
frown.gif
frown.gif

I had no idea until right now that was was CP3.

Makes me like him even more now.

He was very close to his grandfather....it wasn't just that he died, but he was flat out murdered. I forget the whole story, but I believe the owned a gas station and he was the victim of a stick-up.

amazing and sad story
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by indohan

pimp.gif
i was at the game....it was something special....

No. He was at 59. He made the lay-up. He was at the line for thr FT and just threw it back at the ref and walked off.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by indohan

pimp.gif
i was at the game....it was something special....

No. He was at 59. He made the lay-up. He was at the line for thr FT and just threw it back at the ref and walked off.
Didn't quite throw it back to ref

Got my CP3's the other day and was suprised how light they were. Got my friend SekureD to customize them, trying to stay with the New Orleans theme. This was the result, pretty insane.

e86fdi.jpg
ljref.jpg

Damn those are fly. This shoe has a lot of potential and kinda looks like the Jordan IX.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Is this the first Jordan shoe to show "Air" on the back. By Jordan I mean Jordan Brand item.
Melo 5.5 has "Air" on the heel. Others, i just can't remember.

Back
Top Bottom