Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

Saw the eggplants when I was buying my cement spiz'ikes today, and I have to say. I am VERY impressed with them and for sure, I will cop a pair of them.

on finishline.com they got 2 colorways and they are 120.00, I used code 141204 and got these for 100 shipped, jump on it before they take the code away!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

on finishline.com they got 2 colorways and they are 120.00, I used code 141204 and got these for 100 shipped, jump on it before they take the code away!!!!!!!!
I used that code and got em for 95.99!! Good looks homie.

I might have to cop these...West Bmore on the back
smokin.gif

I'm tempted to buy them now... But they're not on swoosh. And I don't pay retail on new releases, it's just a personal rule I have.

Do you think these will end up in outlets or maybe on Ebay for under retail eventually?
All those that work at stores selling the eggplants, how well are they selling?

DAAAAMN I coulda used that code when i bought my 2pairs :angry: but wotever either way they were both gifts. I bought 2 size 12's, I mighgt have to buy a 13if I want to wear the sockliner

just picked up the eggplants @ House of Hoops... The only thing sexier than these are the ladies that work there. lol

Anyway, I'm basically done with the M4's. Once the holidays are over with, I will definitely be picking up a second pair of eggplants. These and theGolds are the only ones I wanted. The Black/Uni's might be purchased on clearance. These s**t all over this year's Lebrons.

I hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as I will mines. I can definitely see these being a classic in a few years.

Yeah, I'm done with the Melo M4 as soon as I cop the Nuggets colorway and the home Nuggets colorway (if they release). I can't take my B-More M4'soff.

I want to see more white based colorways.

I hate black based sneakers.

The white/wood grains looked horrible, a white/gold or eggplant would have looked sick.

Good look on the code. These are the best "new" shoe JB has released in a minute if you ask me. Got the golds, paid full price, wish I had waited butglad I copped the eggplants for a discount.

I seen these in person ...
pimp.gif
I thought the sockliner was built in butwhen i found out it was removeable they were that much better. Still waitin to cop tho

Anyone know of any JB clothes togo wit the eggplants? Everything I've seen matches the Taxi's and nothing else.

Sooo i definately just copped off finishline for straightup $95 size 10.5. helluva good deal good lookin for that coupon!
Anyone whos gotten their eggplants..can nebody post detailed pics and give some heads up on how they fit and their performance perhaps?
I plan on adding these to the rotation for indoor hoopin but i was wonderin about the trueness to size and how they fit because
right now im using the ZK1's and they fit me great in a 10.5 but Ive also been usin my favorite ballin shoes the Zoom 2k3's but those i got in a
9.5 cause they ran a lil big. but anyway, how do these fit with and without the sockliner? neonne shed ne light? im stoked to get my pairrrrr.
The first actual pair of Melos im diggin.

Back
Top Bottom