Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Does anyone have some detailed pics of the Eggplants.
That's the thing; it's extremely hard to get a detailed pic on these, every angle the shoe looks different, the color seems different. Just gobuy multiple pairs of these, trust me.
pimp.gif

Rite..rite.I agree with DJIA305.I tried takin pics with my phone but it either comes out dark or just too brite cuz of the lighting.think its cuz of themetalic paint stuff the foamposite is painted with.But then again thats what makes them fire..that and the west Bmore map..gotta hold it down for my cousinsout there.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

Rite..rite.I agree with DJIA305.I tried takin pics with my phone but it either comes out dark or just too brite cuz of the lighting.think its cuz of the metalic paint stuff the foamposite is painted with.But then again thats what makes them fire..that and the west Bmore map..gotta hold it down for my cousins out there.
wink.gif
....then I try to take pics with a 5.1, and the black comes out grey. It's impossible!

I was CONSIDERING returning a pair to cop them Cement Spizikes......

......$240 for a pair of FIRE > $175 for a clean set....... EGGPLANTS WIN!!! I know this will be a purchase I will never regret!!!!

Originally Posted by Mossified842345

I hope that NDC code still works for the Nuggets colorway on Sat.
They will have the nuggets colorway at footlocker, just use the friends and family coupon.

One question, do you guys think with melo wearing the white and baby blue ones in the commercial that they have a chance to release?

OK looks like i am getting the Eggplants.

The sock liners come with the shoe you order right? What about on Eastbay?

Got my eggplants yesterday. They are very nice indeed.

That sockliner is crazy tight though. Feels good when on, but hard getting it on and off.

Stupid question but, is the sockliner designed to go over or under your socks?

I wore mine over my NBA tube socks.I dnt think it matters.Like when you think of the average ankle brace..real one that is.Some people wear it underneathsocks..but i think the majority wears them over the sock.And since it has the jumpman logo on it..it just makes sense to wear it over the sock.If you canstretch the hell out of it at first.Since it is neoprene..it is better kinda snug so it helps with circulation.I have been wearing calf supports for 2 yrs nowdue to shinsplints in the past.Over time the neoprene gets use to stretching.But no frontin thou..dem joints was hella tite on my foot..til i started to putcups from the kitchen into the neoprene over nite to stretch them.Thats mad ghetto thou.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

Originally Posted by Mossified842345

I hope that NDC code still works for the Nuggets colorway on Sat.
They will have the nuggets colorway at footlocker, just use the friends and family coupon.

One question, do you guys think with melo wearing the white and baby blue ones in the commercial that they have a chance to release?

M4's are excluded from the F&F, but you can use the generic $20 off $100 on them though. There's a $25 offcoupon also, but it's only active 12/14-12/16.

I think the eggplants is the best Melos ever, will be copped for sure.
By the way, are they really limited? some said they are but some said not....
and are they confirmed to be excluded from the current F&F?

I hope they are limited.It kinda gives the eggplants that "special" thing..like get em while you can or else you´ll miss out.And word to that..theseare the best Melos i have owned..better than the M3´s and the 5.5´s.For me,golds are for ballin..eggplants are for chillin in.

tried to use the fnf on the eggplants... no good. damn, shoulda got em anyway.

^Nice update. I want one of them keychains. Melo not even wearing his own kicks to his own sneaker release party?
eyes.gif

I'll get the Eggplants when they're on sale. I'm sure they will go on sale despite all the NTers liking them. (We really represent a small fractionof the shoe buying public, ie. 'Purple Pigeon' Flight 89.)

Back
Top Bottom