Pics of the royal, university blue, and bred 23s?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by yuckiebrian

They are not releasing. They are player exclusives.

They are releasing or something similar later this year

cool. i went to
frown.gif
to
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Wrong. It was confirmed a long time ago and the release information has been in the release date sticky for months. People have been posting falseinformation on this board very frequently lately. It's really not a good look for NT.

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

NO MY BOY IS NOT ED DAVIS BUT THOSE ARE THE ONES HE HAS.HE ASKED FOR SOME PICTURES.

who is your boy??
Originally Posted by 23collector1985

HE SAID HE WANTS TO FRAME THEM, I DON'T NO WHY WHEN HE CAN GET SOME $$$$$

Getting to play in the Jordan Classic is a pretty special thing. Add to that the fact that your friend was GIVEN a couple of pairs of Jordan XX3's to commemorate the event, a very special moment in his life... and you think he should sell them??? Young one... money ain't everything.

my thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by robertomolina2013

Are you talking about these:
the magazine pic does make the shoes look better......................................but no I don't like them for the fact that the sides areleather. the leather makes the shoe look fake

would rather moto sports blue or even titaniums these are like pes to each there own only 23 pe i would want is ray allen historic purposes memorphila andthats that 23 fit the worst my feet are far from fat and wide and i feel the tight around the pinky toe shouldnt have to take out the sole this is definetly adesign flaw and they should of fixed it since the titaniums i like 23 but wont put my feet trough pain to look sweet

why not release they released 21 and 22 pes i take that back this has got to b the biggest year for jb with there 3 headed snake melo cp3 and ray allen i wouldprobaly get some if they release

NO MY BOY IS NOT ED DAVIS BUT THOSE ARE THE ONES HE HAS.HE ASKED FOR SOME PICTURES.

It's probably Kemba Walker or Devin Ebanks. I saw JaMychal Green wearing the Black/Blue ones in person and they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by yuckiebrian

They are releasing or something similar later this year
lol me 2 I wuz mad 4 a second like why didn't they say p.e in the beginning both colorways are tuff but wht/blk/red's coppd

Solesupreme has 2 pairs of the white/black/red 23s, he has a pic wearing one and has the other one in the backround. Hopefully he'll come through with morepics
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cycopth

the magazine pic does make the shoes look better......................................but no I don't like them for the fact that the sides are leather. the leather makes the shoe look fake

Uhhhhhhh arent the sides of all XX3 leather and most shoes for that leather, I am assuming you mean that specific type of leather.......

MY BOY PLAYED IN THAT JORDAN HIGH SCHOOL CLASSIC GAME. HE HAS THE UNIVERSITY BLUE ONES AND THEY GAVE HIM AN ALL WHITE AND SILVER PAIR I THINK. I TOLD HIM HE
SHOULD PUT THEM ON EBAY BUT HE'S YOUNG AND HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE HAS.
smokin.gif

black leather side paneling =
sick.gif

Originally Posted by vtecready

Damn those blue 23s in the magazine are hot are they coming out soon?

Assuming it's these:

SUMMER 2008

Air Jordan XX3
318376-011 Black/White-Varsity Royal
$185

I think the leather is kinda weak... kills the idea of the shoe, being GREEN. Not to mention the Red leather sides > Blue

theyre dope tho, for sure

if the sides are leather, will the pattern still be stiched? or i guess "painted in"

that leather is ugh on the red.

blue ones are straight fire though.

Originally Posted by cycopth

the magazine pic does make the shoes look better......................................but no I don't like them for the fact that the sides are leather. the leather makes the shoe look fake
I don't know why your hating on the XX3's because "the leather makes them look fake" when there are these fusions going around thatlook more fake than H E double hockey sticks.

Back
Top Bottom