Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Heat said he would have new pics of carmines soon?
nerd.gif

ming thanks for the great pics as always
the xviis looks great this package is gonna be an instant hit
ming when you see this hit me up

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

black/suede XVIIs > OG black leather XVIIs

but why do they look creased already?... either way, the leather version would crease much easier than the suede version

Precisely way I prefer the Suede XVII's.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
so it is suede? I thought my eyes decieved me. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Leather > Suede XVII the suede makes them look dull. Can anyone do a comparison PLEASE

I thought this was supposed to be an OG thing?
Where the ehll did suede come from?
Imma need 2 of those Carmines.

aiyo,anybody else think that new pics of the xvii's look like they were edited with MS Paint,with black paint to touch up the dull spots? maybe its justme.

HOLY JESUS COP COP COP DEF COP... I shouldn't hype up for these since I know all the places in the world will have hypebeast lining up a month early forthese
tired.gif

::crying again:: Yes! Oh My God! THANK YOU JB! Carmines.. Metallic XVII! Thank you Jebus! 2008 is a wonderful year for JordanHeads, I don't care what yasay! COPPED like a Donut Giveaway!

def cop but i will be looking for buyers of the XVII's anyone? ANNNNYone? in the NYC area??

17's need to be retroed as college blue, end of story. The countdown packs are supposed to be OG reminiscent. Cmon jb, black and silver mids?

we all know that the one shoe that we all thot was hideous came out decent...so i can only be happy for this release...cant wait to see what they look like inperson...pics can only do so much

UGH!!!!!!!
sick.gif
I have complete and utter dislike for tha OG black XVII, butthese make the OGs look OUTSTANDING. Suede?!?!?!?............terrible, just terrible. But on a brighter note, I will invest my 300 to get a hold of those VI's.
pimp.gif
.......XVII will be sold.

Back
Top Bottom