Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by faceoff 101

Originally Posted by djness23

ppl are exagerrating, a whole bunch of stores already got em in nyc, so stop making it look like there that limited, i purchased a pack wit my friend 2day at a neighborhood shop and il b pickin em up 2morrow, they had em for more than a week, and many other stores around the way, had em in display.
so if they are not limited as you claim why don't you give the store name out ? i live in nyc also in brooklyn and they are limited every small shop has one pair of small sizes i called stores in jersey city, teaneck, all over the place in newark, they are sold out at a woopin price of 400-450

My dude, you in BK! Why the hell you calling stores in Jersey?
eyes.gif

Check out Fulton Street, Jamaica Ave, Fordham Road. Hell even down in Soho.

Its just that dudes dont wanna take the time and check out the stores there and just wanna be told where exactly the store that has em and for the cheapestprice. Its a shame, the whole joy about copping kicks was about the pursuit of em and getting lucky once in a while and finding a pair. I can guarantee youthough, that these will be around in NYC for at most a week. Almost every mom and pop sneaker store has a pair or two in each size. The only thing is that eachone is charging different prices. Be it, $310-$550, you just gotta look around.

Hell, if I can cop my pair for $20 above retail+tax in a mom and pop store in Fulton Street, then you can too

^^sometimes i wish i lived in nyc
so many sneakerstores everywhere
in nc only can rely on the big retailers such as FNL or FL FA

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

moz-screenshot-5.jpg
Got this from the coupon thread,

6/17 countdown pack for $248 before S/H
eek.gif

I gave eastbay a call and the gift card is not refundable, if you miss out then you can probably save it for the next countdown pack.

*This offer is valid on GiftCards in amounts from $25-$500. Use promotion code EMEB8Y2C. Offer is only valid for customers in the United States and the US Territories. Promotion/source code box is located above the email address entry on the shipping methods page. Applies to GiftCard purchase before taxes, shipping and handling. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. Also valid on email GiftCards and when reloading a GiftCard. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer expires 6/13/2008 (11:59 pm CT).
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

Meaning you got to purchase the shoe online with gift card, maybe by phone, just looking out so know uses the code thinking its automatic 20% off
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

moz-screenshot-5.jpg
Got this from the coupon thread,

6/17 countdown pack for $248 before S/H
eek.gif

I gave eastbay a call and the gift card is not refundable, if you miss out then you can probably save it for the next countdown pack.

ebe051908a.jpg

*This offer is valid on GiftCards in amounts from $25-$500. Use promotion code EMEB8Y2C. Offer is only valid for customers in the United States and the US Territories. Promotion/source code box is located above the email address entry on the shipping methods page. Applies to GiftCard purchase before taxes, shipping and handling. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. Also valid on email GiftCards and when reloading a GiftCard. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer expires 6/13/2008 (11:59 pm CT).
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom