Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

haha I know this ain't the best hookup but dam am I glad I got two packs on lock for 275 each. same $**+ in June. matter fact all year

JordanF1end ...

Grapes release day was crazzyy .. Line went around the block and down like a block or two. Insane. But my question is, is this packk going to be selling there?If so, around what time are people going to be lining up?

Imma deff. Be there by midnight and just chill till the morning .. Prolly blaze before that too. Lol

I'm on these...have been from day 1.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

JordanF1end ...

Grapes release day was crazzyy .. Line went around the block and down like a block or two. Insane. But my question is, is this packk going to be selling there? If so, around what time are people going to be lining up?

Imma deff. Be there by midnight and just chill till the morning .. Prolly blaze before that too. Lol

Yea i remember i cut class that day i was either 125 or 126 in line good times.. but i dont advise you blaze some guy on the line got a ticket for drinkinglol. You can count that the pack WILL be selling there.

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

JordanF1end ...

Grapes release day was crazzyy .. Line went around the block and down like a block or two. Insane. But my question is, is this packk going to be selling there? If so, around what time are people going to be lining up?

Yea i remember i cut class that day i was either 125 or 126 in line good times.. but i dont advise you blaze some guy on the line got a ticket for drinking lol. You can count that the pack WILL be selling there.
lol ight cool thanks for the heads up .. i was number 86 or 87 if i remember correctly. As for the pack being sold there .. I gotta do some moreresearch
nerd.gif

oh man, those pics easily confirm what i've been saying for ages: best pack by far

i'd punch my mother for these..... well. no of course i wouldn't, but i like the a lot.

...except for that c**tin jumpman at the back of those VI's..

*thinking about modding the VI heel using the dead black infrareds i have in the attic as template*

hmmmm

Man those pics are Fire. Any reason why people have those at that store already?? I cant wait to put those next to the X/XIII pack then the wait forDecember..........

i think people will orderin online at 12:01 am of the release date then standin in line that same morning with the amount of hypr this release is attracking

damnn the hundreds pic definetly hyped this package up. even the 17s look super clean. hope i can get a couple pairs of these.
ps. theassasin. the pic of the store is just the hundreds showin a pair they got early. its not like its for sale alredy.

HOLY GINOBLI!!!!

i just got a late refund check, and a pending job and i want these soooooooooooo bad. and a store sells them 2 blocks from me.

but i dont like crowds, camps, hassles, violence, or waiting in lines.
frown.gif

NYC heads, size 9, I want the XVII, but don't want the VI. Who wants to split?

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

speaking of standing in line... Any jordanheads in las vegas going to be lined up at Nike town in ceasars?

Dude I wish I was waiting in line in Vegas...I've waited for jordans there and its a breeze. You have TVs, Food, an Aquerium, and slot machines allnight long. No hassle

laugh.gif
to all those who complained...

is it safe to say that the CDP XVII is str8 up pissing all over the OG leather version?? i think so!

maybe not quality-wise, but DEF. looks-wise these are crapping all over the OG's.

yeah, i said it!

NT is so funny and so predictable.
laugh.gif

everyone was selling the XVII, but now the usual NT "change of heart" has inevitably come about.

oops, i mean they suddenly "grew" on u
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom