sorry for the supidity

PM for the answer pls

i just want to ask a quick off topic question

OG means original right?

like for example OG 3s

sorry for the supidity

PM for the answer pls

TJ Detweiler wrote:

^Because people use too much bandwidth quoting pics over and over I assume.
I gotcha...too much bandwidth? meaning...were taking up too much space in the world?
laugh.gif

Or what...who does it effect?

Originally Posted by odiggidy

^ it all depends on where you live. i live in NYC and i can guarantee that one way or another i will be able to find a pair after release date. maybe even for retail.
I DO not believe this.......Who BELIEVES THIS...and WHO doesnt believe this?

Please reply NKETALK

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

TJ Detweiler wrote:

^Because people use too much bandwidth quoting pics over and over I assume.
I gotcha...too much bandwidth? meaning...were taking up too much space in the world?
laugh.gif

Or what...who does it effect?

it makes the page load slow seeing the same pic over and over, we already know what they look like.

^ it all depends on where you live. i live in NYC and i can guarantee that one way or another i will be able to find a pair after release date. maybe even for retail.
You are buggin my friend.
Most stores are only getting 1 pair per size.
You better count on Ebay & rape prices if you think you are getting these any where after stores open Saturday.

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

You are buggin my friend.
Most stores are only getting 1 pair per size.
You better count on Ebay & rape prices if you think you are getting these any where after stores open Saturday.

in NYC???

I understand that not every chain will get these but.....arent you exaggerating much?

and where are the Syracuse cats at? I need to decide whether to go there or NYC if i cant get any online....
nerd.gif

no %+## genius..theres 50 states...like i said once every store sells out...everyone will hit ebay...we can care less what you canget...

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

I DO not believe this.......Who BELIEVES THIS...and WHO doesnt believe this?

Please reply NKETALK

Anyone who does not believe odiggidy has never been to NYC. NYC is a sneaker mecca.

Anyone who lives in NYC will have no trouble getting the pack... guaranteed.

moz-screenshot-5.jpg
Got this from the coupon thread,

6/17 countdown pack for $248 before S/H
eek.gif

I gave eastbay a call and the gift card is not refundable, if you miss out then you can probably save it for the next countdown pack.

ebe051908a.jpg

*This offer is valid on GiftCards in amounts from $25-$500. Use promotion code EMEB8Y2C. Offer is only valid for customers inthe United States and the US Territories. Promotion/source code box is located above the email address entry on the shipping methods page. Applies to GiftCardpurchase before taxes, shipping and handling. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. Also valid onemail GiftCards and when reloading a GiftCard. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. We reserve the right tolimit quantities. Offer expires 6/13/2008 (11:59 pm CT).
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

ppl are exagerrating, a whole bunch of stores already got em in nyc, so stop making it look like there that limited, i purchased a pack wit my friend 2day at aneighborhood shop and il b pickin em up 2morrow, they had em for more than a week, and many other stores around the way, had em in display.

ppl are exagerrating, a whole bunch of stores already got em in nyc, so stop making it look like there that limited, i purchased a pack wit my friend 2day at aneighborhood shop and il b pickin em up 2morrow, they had em for more than a week, and many other stores around the way, had em in display.

Originally Posted by djness23

ppl are exagerrating, a whole bunch of stores already got em in nyc, so stop making it look like there that limited, i purchased a pack wit my friend 2day at a neighborhood shop and il b pickin em up 2morrow, they had em for more than a week, and many other stores around the way, had em in display.
so if they are not limited as you claim why don't you give the store name out ? i live in nyc also in brooklyn and they are limited every smallshop has one pair of small sizes i called stores in jersey city, teaneck, all over the place in newark, they are sold out at a woopin price of 400-450

Does anyone really believe that this pack won't sell-out immediately? I think people without hookups will line up way, way early for this pack.

Originally Posted by faceoff 101

Originally Posted by djness23

ppl are exagerrating, a whole bunch of stores already got em in nyc, so stop making it look like there that limited, i purchased a pack wit my friend 2day at a neighborhood shop and il b pickin em up 2morrow, they had em for more than a week, and many other stores around the way, had em in display.
so if they are not limited as you claim why don't you give the store name out ? i live in nyc also in brooklyn and they are limited every small shop has one pair of small sizes i called stores in jersey city, teaneck, all over the place in newark, they are sold out at a woopin price of 400-450

EXACTLY...dudes get their pack (s), then act like they cant tell anyone bc they want the packs to sit around on the shelf....these #@*+%@@ will be gone bysunday afternoon, from the majority of stores..even the ones charging 500$ - take a look at upta.com, citysole.com, sneakerhead.com
These will be on the bay for 500$ MINIMUM a week or two after release...no doubt...i wouldnt sell mine for less than 800$, NO JOKE..

COPPED.

the carmines are CRAZY!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

17's...not so much
eyes.gif

this is the first package i will be purchasing. carmines alone make it worth it.

Today I saw them and I am so disappointed with the 17's!! the pair in my size had THE BIGGEST crease and had some sort of stain, I looked at the 9.5 andsize 10.5 and they were no to dirty and I told the guy they look like were used and he said they only get like that because of shipment and the messy factorylol. I was so close to buying them but my size had the biggest crease omg it look like some actually played in them. So I left I would of bought them but theyonly had 2 of every size. btw they were selling them for 400$ flat but looking at them Cheap 17's made me sick, Look at them 17's on the kids size andthe material visually looks better I'm not sure if the material was better but they look better. I'm not sure if I will get these on Saturday but Ididn't want to pay 400$ for these early.

Yours Disappointingly Firefly

Back
Top Bottom