Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

da black and silver XVII's are so bland though.....couldn't they just throw in da og white and blue?

I heard that the XVII's were going to be nubuck/suede, rather than leather.... Interested to see how they would look like, being that all the XVII's were leather when they originally released.

it better not be that ashy suede...i prefer da same material thats on da playoff/aqua/black V's, etc.

Wowwwwwwwwww.

Those are beautiful! Love them.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

grosss.

roll.gif

I cant wait till these come out. Even these, as the samples, look straight fire. The carmine color is right on which is nice to see. And sooo icy too!!! Plus the quality of the suede looks pretty good from the pics atleast.

i love the VI its my fav jordan of all time but i guess im the only one that really does not care for these.

I'll be getting these for sure. I've never had a pair of VI's (or XVII's) so this pack is a must for me. I'm not too put off by lack ofNike Air cuz all i really care about is the quality. Hopefully JB gets their mind right and does the 6's justice.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

da black and silver XVII's are so bland though.....couldn't they just throw in da og white and blue?

I heard that the XVII's were going to be nubuck/suede, rather than leather.... Interested to see how they would look like, being that all the XVII's were leather when they originally released.

it better not be that ashy suede...i prefer da same material thats on da playoff/aqua/black V's, etc.

I agree.

judging from this post getting this pack is going to be war. Oh well, I'm ready, those VIs will be mine.
I really wasn't planning on getting all the packages but no more I see the more I know that I probably will.

eek.gif
there is gonna be CHAOS. This is a must cop, carmines were my first pair of J's.
17's are
sick.gif
and will be sold

(in my brittany spears voice)

gimme gimme more gimme more gimme gimme more!
laugh.gif
..........so copped!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The amount of hype on this will be RIDICULOUS if they do drop though. There's going to be a lot of unhappy people afterwards.

i swear im copping two packs! i dont give a flying EFF what 17's they put in there....thanks in advance JB!

I've been waiting 15 years for damn things to come back. I will definately be picking up 2 of these.

We these be at most stores and online?

Back
Top Bottom