Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Seriously, the XVIIs could be freaking orange/purple/lavender with green spots, navy laces and red 'clear' sole... and I would STILL need at least two packs.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i'm with that! those carmines have made my year already if they retro...

Carmines look great from those pics with or without jumpman. I'm just glad to have a wearable pair at a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

Originally Posted by El Bro

No Nike Air= Easy pass for me. Stupid JB. Ill continue rockin my Black/Infrareds.
good, more pairs for me then

Hey, thats what I always say. More for you guys. Because if they did have nike air, that would be an automatic 2 pack purchase for me.
happy.gif

These are still SAMPLES right? Who knows, maybe the NIKE AIR might show up on the REAL one?

Also, what colors will the 17s be? 17s are very good basketball shoes.

Very nice...Thanks for the pics....

Amzing how much better news this would be if we weren't forced to get the 17's as well...
ohwell.gif

Very Nice!!!

I Must Admit They Do Look Better With The Nike Air But These Will Be Copped None The Less.

I Hope The XVII's Are The White/Blue.

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by El Bro

No Nike Air= Easy pass for me. Stupid JB. Ill continue rockin my Black/Infrareds.

Stupid JB ? these are selling out whether or not they have a "Nike Air" on the back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I didnt say stupid because I didnt think they would sell out, but because they pissed me off by giving us hope of Nike Air, and then slap a jumpman onthe back, when they know it doesnt belong. Just venting, because there really was hope.

Back
Top Bottom