Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

good this is the only pack that I wanted... still wish the 17s were blue tho...
frown.gif

Yea, I remember the pic in the washingtonpost of him in his whip pulling off... was pretty funny.

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

Yea, I remember the pic in the washingtonpost of him in his whip pulling off... was pretty funny.
OOO.. They DID have pictures? I'll see if I can find them! I didn't think they did! I'll see if I can dig them up somewhere

they really messed up on those 17s, it looks nasty suede...keep it leather

id like to say i'm really disgusted that these sneakerheads forced the hype on these carmines for so long. any shoe..... any shoe they coulda put the raretag on. i mean there was the maroon VI's and those really were the rare ones. i'm old enough to remember what was wack and what was hot and these werenot originally. they were just an alternative color. now the maroons ... those were hot and rare. these carmines will do for a VI but let me tel you...

THEY BETTER RETRO SOMETHING ELSE EVENTUALLY CUS THESE ALONE DONT CUT IT

maybe its just me but this pack would be better if it included the ifrareds, and the college blue 17's just my opinion

I constantly speak on the Maroon 6's and people act like I'm losing. I remember having them as a shorty, my mother bought them for me then I went tosee my pops and he had got me them too. Needless to say my mother took the pair she bought back
smh.gif
laugh.gif

MY FAVORITE J'S OF ALL TIME

SIMPLY GORGEOUS

GOT 4 PAIRS OF OG'S

I KNOW FOR A FACT THERE WILL LINES FOR THIS PACKAGE

BUT YOU KNOW IM THERE FOR SURE

definitely copping this pack x2. Love the carmines and the XVII's arent that bad IMO

I wanna cop this pack x3 or 4. Reseel value should be able to pay off the original pack I want so its like getting the pack for free.

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by yungc330ci

17's need to be retroed as college blue, end of story.
The way Jordan parted with the Wizards, i wouldn't be surprised if the Blue colorways of the XVII and XVIII are never released again.

^^^^true that...

elaborate....cuz MJ made dudes alot of money when he went to suit back up.
after mj stopped playn... when he had the executive position in the wizards' front office. it ended pretty ugly...
mj felt disrespected the way they got rid of him.

word is because of that hmj tends not to "ackowledge" much of anything that had to do with his days with the wizards...

I remember the day that UGLY transaction went down.. with the dismissing of MJ... (I live in the DC area so it was all over the news) .. once he left the (then MCI CENTER... NOW THE VERIZON CENTER)... he drove off in a SILVER MERCEDES BENZ COUPE.. and cut in the middle of traffic and sped off.. cars were honking at him.. (they probably didnt know it was MJ).. but I would say his driving actions were pretty signaling of how he felt that day!!!

yeah, i'm in baltimore, so yeah, it was ALL OVER the news. it WAS pretty messed the way they got rid of him, tho. although mj did make some prettyBAD decisions as GM or whatever his position was. and the wiz got better when they let mj go too. but i'm sure it was a valuable experience and helearned a lot. sure he won't make the same mistake with the bobcats.

but on a side note, i thought it was the ferrari he sped off in...

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Video.. not that I know of.. I was in the Ronald Regan hotel lobby resturant... across the street from the garage of the VERIZON CENTER.. and saw it when it happened... at the time I was like OH #$%^ that's MJ... then when I got home and watched the local news... seeing he was dismissed... I put two and two together.. but I saw with MY own two eyes.. him pull off upset

well, actually it was on the front page of the news paper the next morning. the news as well, if i'm not mistaken...

It was a silver SOMETHING... I couldnt remember if it was a benz coupe of ferrari... ~shrugs~ .. didnt really know what the car was.. just the color.. thoughtit was a benz.. but obviously I guess I stand corrected!

Back
Top Bottom