Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

IM SO HYPED! AGAIN CALL IT WANT YA WANT! BUT IM AM LOVING THESE THAT MUCH! X2 copped For the Working for folks...Dont Forget, we are getting those StimulusCheck in May!!! ($600 for most single folks). Its like Destiny for me to get 2 pairs, and I much obey.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

oh JEEEE-SUS... MY-GODDD

I'm sold...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i just remembered why i passed on the IX/XIV pack

got damn

word, these are bought , NO question.

Carmines look cartoonish in the pics but im passin believe it or not cuz i wanted some White Infrareds or Black infrareds

dang these 6's are SO SICK I HAVE TO GET THIS PACKAGE!!!!
what's the big deal everyone wanting nike air on the back of these jordans, IF tinker and MJ don't want the nike air on the air jordan shoe!!!
it's an air jordan shoe not NIKE
i'm glad to see they kept nike air off the 6

I seriously don't see there being a better pack.

Unless we get spacejams and white/red XII, but I highly doubt that will happen.

The Pics of the VIs on Airrandy makes look real cheap and fake to me........I thought it was a definite cop but i got to get some other pics to convince meotherwise.

This pack will have the 2ed biggest amount of hype behind it and will be the 2ed hardest to obtain.

These are the actual Sample as you can see from Air-Randy pics the side panels on the sole is different color placement...

they are botch active..ANd YOU KNOW..what i have noticed...so far the packages all the shoes that have been black are suede..10's/14's and the 21'scoming out...and more etc..

Back
Top Bottom