Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Can't wait to get my hands on some carmines.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by tak8255

Originally Posted by 3thaman

^^Don't tell me you paid $600 to Air-Randy.

more cheaper
Hey, it's your money so Nice pickup. In VI's I usually go a half size down, do these fit true to size or what?

my size is 9.5

but I bought sz9 VI. maybe you fit half size down

The VI is my favourite of all time (infrareds) but the air under the jumpman on the back takes something away from it a bit. I'm from Trinidad and therewere a whole heap of fakes banging around with the air on the back and i guess this is what turned me off. The fakes didn't even have tags on the insidewhich puzzled me because how do you know the size you're buying.... To boot, they were infrareds so i was twice as mad..

Man it seems like May is years away lol...I'm trying to kill the hype over these (almost IMPOSSIBLE) out here so I can cop more easily...

wink.gif
there will be plenty for everyone/ but then again ill get my 2 packs fosure
roll.gif
can't wait those vi's to be rocked in the summer

There are no pre-releases for sale on either Air Randy or Marqueesole. Air Randy was loaded earlier today. Yall think Nike made some threats?

I'm gonna pass out from having to wait man.

And then they gonna kill me about possibly 2 damn quickstrike VIs?
*Faints*

Easily the best pack in my opinion. I love both of these shoes in general, let alone the colorways they decided to go with. The college blues would have beensicker, but I'm not going to complain. I finally get a chance to get my hands on a pair of VI's. VI/XVII CDP>>>>>>>> XI/XIICDP!

The Carmines are off the chains!
eek.gif
I bet these are gonna sell out day 1.Goodluck to everybody who gets a pack!

as much as i love the carmines, i really don't like the jumpman on the back of VI's. it doesn't fit.

Back
Top Bottom