Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

I think its a nice touch.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
I wasnt feelin the X's and now with that 23 on the side makes them look ugly...
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

i decided i didnt want this pack but since it will contain my favorite pair of XIII and with the 23 on the side i kind of like it, very let down how the shadows look in general very butchered

on the fence still
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Wow the X's dont look like i expected them to look. Still going to get this pack the XIII's are a must. Now im only missing the other White/Black and Red XIII's and the playoffs to have all og colored XIII.
TEAMYANKE​

no 45 cuz its the 23 pack obviously

now if they packaged the 45 SPACE JAM XIs + 45 SHADOWS as a 45 PACK or whatever bull cr8p name, then it'd be fire. considering they make it worthwhile and not another slaughter..
-----
It is harsh !

i actually like the addition of the 23 to the side of the shadows. I still haven't changed my mind, this pack is a sure cop for me.

TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"Respect the Star"

Don't know if this has been asked or answered but does anyone know if this package will be available to buy off of swoosh.com if we have a swoosh account??
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." ~ Charles Barkley commercial 1993. WHODEY!!! Rudi Chad Carson and a BIG WILLIE

The 23 on the Shadows still won't be enough for me to buy this pack. Money will be scarce next year and I will not fall into the conclusion that the addition of the 23 will make the Shadows more appealing.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

Well i first thought the shadows were ugly but now that they have the 23 on them i think they are really really ugly I wanted the XIII but that has made up my mind.....pass

XIII's look good, X's just look ehhh. On the fence right now whether or not I want this pack.
Phoenix Suns

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

-Michael JordanCheck out my shoes for sale on eBay!

Ya'll are trippin. The 23 on the side makes them that much more fire. I really was on the fence with this pack as a whole. With the pics of the OG 13's and the new pics of the Shadow X's.....this pack..without a doubt will be remembered as one of the greatest.
Shiett, THESE WILL BE COPPED!!!
Thanks for the pics and good job JB!

If you don't like, please don't cop.
Makes life alot easier for us that really want em'
Thanks

both look good to me...any release date set?
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

i am most definitely NOT diggin the 23 on the side of the X's, thats just not right no matter which way u look at it.

With that 23 on the side of the X, this package is ruined. Its is supposed to be a 45. I dont care if it is the year of 23. They already changed the liner. That should have been enough to satisfy the so called collectors that Gentry talks about all the time. If ONE detail is changed, its not the same show. What BS. JUst give me the 23's, the VI & XVII Pack, and maybe the XI & XII pack and im donw with this year.

i might get this package but i dont know yet, the 23 on the shadows is alright but the XIIIs are clean as hell
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

can't wait for these
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Back
Top Bottom