Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

nice box

where the hell am i going to stock up 11 box for the next year
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

When I first saw the pix I was like :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
HEAT23 x AIR-RANDY
www.air-randy.com​

X x XIII PACK NOW AVAILABLE​

Its the DMP's all over again
TEAM PICS​
Where The Pics?
TEAM ALBERTISONKARDASHIAN
For The Win, YESSSS!!!!

The box is well done, but all of a sudden it's heightening the value of the shoes we've already seen for some reason....

Well I think the 23 logo is a sweet addition, Mj's PE Xs had that on there. However people will still be getting these strictly for the XIII, or for resale.

The hype for some of these other packs will be unheard of. I shudder to think what the XI + XII post will be like.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

SkyLarkster, I couldn't agree anymore, and as much as I would love to see White/Red XIIs and Space Jam XIs (I know that rumor was tossed around) I think it would be one of the most chaotic things in retail history, Jordan would have to saturate the market just to keep people alive and the resale rate at a rate that isn't outrageous. I question Jordan Brand's ethics if they don't make these available to everyone, it's a shame the madness that is created with simply buying leather and rubber. Though I know to many, including myself they are much more, but just take a step back and look at it

Both shoes to me look way off and the box aint nothin special .... DMP > ANY PACKS
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

:wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
where the hell am i going to stock up 11 box for the next year

^^^^i know right.... |I
tired.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

The box gives it a nice touch, I know it is just a box, but it is very nice.

I like the XIII's. I don't like the Shadow X's, the "23" on the side is a nice touch, but they still could have chosen a better X for the pack.

Still on the fence, depending on availability.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

i told myself to pass on this whole "pack" concept...
then i hear the first drop is the x and xiii, i think, ehhhhhh dont need another xiii
then i see the pics, i think, nah, ill pass... the xiii's are plain, shadows are not bad though
then i see the 23 added on the side, and the detailed xiii pics.... i think, wow, maybe ill cop based on availability
then i see a pic of the box... i think, dammmnnn, not bad at all

still on the fence, but slowly loving them more and more

Hurry up with the XX3s please. Good thing my OG XIIIs are still nice. I will buy this pack to have a back up pr. of XIIIs but this whole pack and retro thing is way tired.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Wow, Thanks for the pics everyone. I can't wait for Jan.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

Marianne Williamson

That box is gorgeous..looks sorta like the lebron IV box in terms of how you pull out the shoes..and i like the letter "written" by MJ lol...nice touch..i know my closet will not fit anymore boxes like this..damnit..oh well..i'll stack it somewhere else..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom