Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

I really wanna get this package but I don't know if I'm gonna have enough funds for it. How much do you think I will be able to pick these up for afterrelease date...$450 range?

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

This will not have dmp type resell value so good luck to the resellers, the most you will get outta these is $400.
laugh.gif

I can see these reaching (and surpassing) a cool $700 easy. Some "'heads" might not bite, but those that don't know better will.

Agreed the game not like it used to be know every body be knowing release dates and as soon as some one thinks is an LE they jump at it.lots of Hype beastnow.

^ I agree with you.
smh.gif
I don't even know if I can get my pair of 13's anymore.. due to low funds, I was planning to buy from Marqueesole.com orAir-Randy.com but they're sold out already.
smh.gif
My plans completely messed up.. I hope they restock by next week.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I really wanna get this package but I don't know if I'm gonna have enough funds for it. How much do you think I will be able to pick these up for after release date...$450 range?
Hard to say...I'd think around that range, but it's hard to say...people are so damn greedy nowadays

Originally Posted by contreal23

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

This will not have dmp type resell value so good luck to the resellers, the most you will get outta these is $400.
laugh.gif

I can see these reaching (and surpassing) a cool $700 easy. Some "'heads" might not bite, but those that don't know better will.

Agreed the game not like it used to be know every body be knowing release dates and as soon as some one thinks is an LE they jump at it.lots of Hype beast now.
I know! And whats even worse is the fact that the IX/XIV pack is gonna be way more hyped cuz of its sick colorways and for those who might not get apair (me) might hafta spend around 700 minimum around the release

Stop trying to build hype on these, they're far more widely available than the DMP.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Stop trying to build hype on these, they're far more widely available than the DMP.

How so? I was told by a FL DM that the company as a whole (FL, Champs, etc) has only received 7200 pairs...that's all that was bought. I can only guessthat the Finish Line bought at the MOST 1/2 of that amount, and that's being generous.

^^ yea. and the colorways for the IX/XIV pack are far more desired than this pack and therefore might be more limited. so who knows if the second pack willreach a price of about 600. and with that said, you know JB is playing this LIMITED getup wayyyyy further than it should be played out. look for the XI/XIIpack to reach prices of 1k around release date. hell it might even be a little less rare than those XX3s coming out in a few weeks

%!@* this pack..

no way for the "90's kids "to pick up a set.....
this generation will be in the camp sites for these....

these are just as limited as the dmp was....people really are underestimating how hard these may be to get

the number of preorders we have had has gone up alot in the last week...many people are finding out they may miss out otherwise

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

these are just as limited as the dmp was....people really are underestimating how hard these may be to get

the number of preorders we have had has gone up alot in the last week...many people are finding out they may miss out otherwise
All Hype....the DMP had the XI's....which is a far greater demand than XIII's
Don't get me wrong these will sell out but not as furious as the DMP's.
Check out Flipjays for your needs
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

when are the stores suppose to recieved them??any places have em already??
nerd.gif

Not sure im still waiting on one of my peeps so i can reserve another pack
ohwell.gif

i went ahead and bought em off citysole for 389 total, rather pay the extra 60 for them be left empty handed

time to get the crowbar, black mask, mace, etc, for the release of these packages, get your Armor on

Finally approved my account..
happy.gif
..anyways..Can someone explain to me whatGS sizes mean for this package?..Are those the youth sizes?..jus askin cuz my shorty wants the 13's from this pack and i know the DMP only came out in menssizes.

will the youth sizes be available anywhere online? ive retired from camping out after the the first DMP

jUst got back from finishline ......an while i was there the shippment came in so store should be getting them this week

Originally Posted by datboimall

jUst got back from finishline ......an while i was there the shippment came in so store should be getting them this week
What store was that and was it the shipment from the back of the store or was it direct shipment droped off by UPS ?

ill get this pack but i wont go to the ends of the earth for them. if i dont get them ill get the OG 13's and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom