Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK

These should be pretty easy to obtain. I mean... they come in KID sizes also. Release will probably be just like the 1's pack.
Not quite. Most of the packages we will have the same amout or less than we received of the DMP. They don't come in ALL kids sizes, just Youthsizes 3.5-7.

does anyone have a coupon code for citysole i want to buy the packs thanks but damn that price but id rather not be empty handed

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Originally Posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK

These should be pretty easy to obtain. I mean... they come in KID sizes also. Release will probably be just like the 1's pack.
Not quite. Most of the packages we will have the same amout or less than we received of the DMP. They don't come in ALL kids sizes, just Youth sizes 3.5-7.
Yeah but even the kids well be hard to find... Like in my area only 3 FNL stores are going to get the kid sizes in the whole Nor Cal.

This will be a HASSLE friday night/saturday morning in copping these. I just hope and pray my local shop gets em in, in my size. Hell, I'll be willing todrop down 360-375 plus tax to save me from having a DMP incident again.

For my Long Island Nters, do any of yall remember what happened at the DMP release at Roosievelt Field?????

MADNESS!!!

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

This will be a HASSLE friday night/saturday morning in copping these. I just hope and pray my local shop gets em in, in my size. Hell, I'll be willing to drop down 360-375 plus tax to save me from having a DMP incident again.

For my Long Island Nters, do any of yall remember what happened at the DMP release at Roosievelt Field?????

MADNESS!!!

smh.gif
i missed out on all the fun

something tells me that this release will be similar to the grapes (resale wise)..... lots of hype and worry, which brings out the leeches and resellers, thenonce the dust settles, the ebay sales begin...

however, like the grapes, i think people who cop are gonna be 60% heads, 40% resellers, which in turn is going to flood the market.... i would say resalesreach up to $500-600 first week, then hit a low of $400 for about a month or so, then creep back up to the $500 range.

now that i have responsibility, bills, mortgages, etc.. i dont think im gonna cop this pack (i would def have in college), instead im gonna pick up the packsthat truly have meaning and appeal to me (iii, iv, vi, vii, xi) cause thats $1,500 already.

to the young-heads, and even the hypebeasts, dont buy shoes for the respect or to look good in other peoples eye, buy shoes cause you want to, not cause youhave to... is $350 really worth the "where you get them at?" look form a stranger??? your call

just came from athelete's foot. they got select sizes in today. this particular spot will continue to get different sizes delivered this week. dude said" 2 pairs per size" is what he is getting. Are those DMP type numbers??? He wouldnt let me cop today but told me to come through saturday (hush hush)

if i dont get my pair im buying playoff 13's from a friend. these packs will be hard to obtain i can smell it. i need some x's. i was thinking andtalking to my connect how mutch hell would break loose if the chi towns and playoffs re dropped.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

just came from athelete's foot. they got select sizes in today. this particular spot will continue to get different sizes delivered this week. dude said " 2 pairs per size" is what he is getting. Are those DMP type numbers??? He wouldnt let me cop today but told me to come through saturday (hush hush)
Yes those are...i live in MN, which has the Mall Of America....the footaction, champs, footlocker, and finishline got 2 size runs each of the DMP...

i dont know about any other areas, but in MN, those were the numbers.

I'm not going hard for this pack. If I'm able to purchase them online for retail, I will. But having the fight through a line of crazed"heads" gets old after awhile. And these aren't even that nice.

When the Carmines come, I'll make sure to snuggle up.

Wow not that nice thats all good thats how some people feel but this pack is OMG like 8days and runnin this pack will do very well I think..

I'm surprised this post hasn't reached 100 pages by now. The DMP had two seperate 100+ posts. However, I do sense the hype for these buildingever-so-gradually.

It should be a great day to be a sneakerhead.
eyes.gif

^^^160 Does the pack come with some kind of booklet like the DMP or a fold out like the OLNL?

I just got off the phone with NDC and the pack will be online. They are expected to be available for purchase at 2:30 am PST.

Get those coupon codes ready.
laugh.gif

I'm serious.
devil.gif

People don't even know and cannot ever compare packs to the DMP because it just isn't in the same field.

DMPs were because it was a FIRST! More so, it featured the XIs. (common sense)

These are NO WHERE close to the prestige the DMP carries. Most hate the Xs and the XIIIs don't push up high either.

But we're now fed with MORE PACKS, and MORE RETROS and shoes like the BMP are good signs of how saturated it has already become. The only possible caliberto the DMPs would be the XI/XII. However, keep in mind production numbers will be more (IMO) because they will make more money and JB knows it. Put in the GScrap you see with all these other "retros", you have plenty !!!

More importantly, it's so saturated already.

can anyone do me a huuuuuuge favor and post up pics of these shoes with jeans on??

i like to judge the way a shoe looks like when someone has them on with pants/jeans.... gives me a perspective on how they will look when i rock them...

thanks

so wait, if i reserve at like finishline, im guaranteed my pack?since ive never done this. wat do i say? or ask??

Yea you're guaranteed a pack. Reservations aren't made until the shoes are in stock. What happens is you purchase a gift card at the amount of theshoes, and come Saturday, you just show your receipt and get your kicks.

are the packs going to niketowns and urban accounts only or are they going to same places that got the dmp

Any footlocker, champs, or footaction employees see the package arrive in their stores yet? the champs i know hasn't received their shipment yet and we didreceive the dmp package two years ago..i'm startin to get nervous bout this..

Back
Top Bottom