Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Shadows = :x
sick.gif

White/Black = :smokin
smokin.gif
*AO17*​

I'll get the pack, I don't mind the Charcoal looking X's, and they do not resemble the OG Shadows.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

those 10s look dingy.... 13s are right though.

but a no go because of those horrible 10s. they coulda dropped a better 10.
I thought I was hot til I found out what Jesus did...

GOD'S CREW - SINCE 33 A.D.

LUKE 6:12

Call me a blasphemer, but those I like the Shadow X better than the OG.

I hope the quality of the XIII's is a bit better than the retroes 2 years back...but I am going to doubt that.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^

I hope so too. More than anything I'm hoping for non bleeding pods. The red was one thing, but black would really screwed up. I still can't wait to see the XIII's in person.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

Marianne Williamson

Quote:
If JB wants me to declare bankruptcy in 08', BOTH shoes must be on point.
Quote:
hahhaha i love that statement. so true though, especially at the prices they are charging us for the retros...i know probably costs them like 10 bucks to make a shoe haha im exaggerating but its probably not too far
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

definitely a cop for the Esoteric Elite team!
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

not to excited about this pack is particular.
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

YAY!!! OG Colorways!!!! Finally those XIII's are comin' back, and those X's will make some nice hoopin' shoes. Unless of course the XXIII is as incredible as I'm hoping
Screw a sig

Seriously those X's look NOTHING like the OG! The leather already looks beat up and worn, and the insole is loud, tacky, and doesn't even flow with the shoe. SMH at that. PASS!

aNYth1ng- so that IS a picture of the XIII insole?

You can confirm that, 100% guaranteed?

Is there any way you could snap a picture of the insole where we can also see that it is indeed the XIII insole? Like, take a picture from the top, looking into the shoe, but far enough back that we can see it's the XIII?

Because I originally had that picture posted in here, but someone had said that it was the XXIII insole, not the XIII.

So I took the pic down.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

aNYth1ng, you're the man. Thanx for them pix, they make the XIII's too sexy.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

i dont understand why that would be the insole of the XIII, it actually has nothin to do with the XIII. Id say its the XXIII insole if i didnt know any better.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

^ Its because of the whole celebration of the XXIII
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

^ Like I said on the first page, I thought it made sense for it to be the insole for the XIII... and ALL of the retros in the Countdown Packs.

"1985 - 2008" makes sense.

And the "XXIII"? That's the Jordan that 'came out' in 2008, the last Jordan, the reason for the 'countdown'.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

23ska909red02 - That IS the XIII insole.

Yea, its kinda like a 23 year of Air Jordan celebration, but its not necessarily for the XX3.

Back
Top Bottom