Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Quote:
are we all in agreement that the 13's are looking above the level of quality we've come to expect from j.b ? that tumbled leather i is looking pretty rich. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Yeah they look great but i'm sure some pansy will come in and complain about something as usual :smh:
smh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

if only i was sure i could get my hands on those 13s

they look great to me

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Man those XIIIs are :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Team 4:20
"I can play basketball with the moon, I got the whole World at my feet."

^ O.K., I'm not going to lie, that 23 is a NICE touch.

And if you don't mind, I'll wait until you post these other pics in a bit before editing the beginning of the thread and adding your new pics.

And thanks a ton for providing all these pics, man. Much appreciated.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I don't like the OG shadow X's

I was so-so on the pics of the retros, mainly because I need to like them so I can feel good for getting the XIII's in the pack

the 23 alone got me hyped up for the shadow 10's again.
"See is what you can do, C is what you can't be"- C Money
AIM- C Money my name/CRR Shop
TE NNESSEE TITANS
Vince Breaking The Curse For Eddie​

im REALLY feelin the XIIIs insole ... good job JB
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

The one pack i gotta have, and the 17 and 6 pack, thats it for me, (and if they do justice to the 11/12 pack maybe those)

These drop on my b-day so i'm hoping to get them as a gift. Grey is my favorite color so i'm really likeing those x's, and of course i've been waiting forever for those xiii's

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Plz tell me that the 23 will not be added to anymore sneakers in the pack.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

So next year JB will put the number 23 on the sneakers in the pack instead of adding NIKE AIR smh!

Favorite XIIIs of ALL time. AMAZING shoes. Hopefully the quality is okay.
We can only hope. I'm still looking for some OGs though.

Back
Top Bottom