Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

What are they thinking putting a 23 on the side of the shadows ? And come on can we get the same greyish color of the og shadows instead of that dark stuff, they have lost their minds (BUTCHERED THE SHADOWS)
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

I wasnt feelin the X's and now with that 23 on the side makes them look ugly... WHY WHY WHY.... lil @#%$ like thats make JB look real cheap... DAMN.. take the 23 off fast.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

Quote:
shadows always BEEN butt.....that 23 just put da flava levels up on em 200%..cuz now they look like wanna be PE's

the 23 adds to the dull looking shadow Xs...

PE's with 45

courtesy of air-jordans.com

from the pack

AJ X & XIII Retro, SVSM Zoom LeBron Soldier, Zoom BB PEs, Doernbecher AJII, XV LS Laser, AJ Force Mid, Playoff VIIIs, & more...

IMO the shadows are terrible looking and I'm good with my OG 13s(Gotten for less then half the price of the package)...Easy pass....And whats with the white on the top of the toungue on the XIIIs?

They reall need to take that 23 off.. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

makes the pack that much hotter. can't wait.
"AND MY SHOES IS SO SICK YOU BETTER BE READY TO PUKE//CUZ I STAY WIT A PAIR OF J'S LIKE MR. REDICK FROM DUKE"
-myself

nice pics aNYth1ng once again. you continue to provide us with the best pics of upcoming kicks. thanks a lot.

the 23 makes these look so muc better. they were way too plain before. i think i do want to keep then 10s afterall
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

Still on the fence with this pack. 23 stitch looks neat though.

TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

wow im definitely copping this pack. Im lovin the XIII's
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

thanks for the pictures anyth1ng. dude is the best shoe photographer on nt. i gotta see pics of some more packages before i commit...i can't get all of them. im on the fence right now

Wow, at first i wasnt even considering getting the pack cause of the 10s, but now with anyth1ng's pics im begining to change my mind. Thanks again for the pics

Back
Top Bottom