Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

I like the fact that the 13 is awesome and the ten blows. will probably make picking these up super easy. plus i have no problem beating the tens like a rented mule.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
WTB 2001 retro I black/ Royal Blue and Retro 1 Black/ Varstity Red sz 13 or 14

Im actually a big fan of the shadows. I love this pack.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

if you're gonna buy the package and then sell the x's, you won't get more half as someone mentioned. let's say you sell it for 130 (an overstatement since everyone is gonna try to sell em), that means you just paid 180 for the xiii's @ "retail." you could purchase DS OG white/red xiii's for that price or just a bit more....

Quote:
plus i have no problem beating the tens like a rented mule.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Quote:
I like the fact that the 13 is awesome and the ten blows. will probably make picking these up super easy. plus i have no problem beating the tens like a rented mule.

i like your logic :smokin
smokin.gif
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Its really not that bad.
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

If anyone in the NYC wnats to split the pkg holla at me. ill take the XIIIs. sz9.5
Karmaloop Rep Code:JO17381
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

WOW. I'm suprised that not many people like the 23 on the side of the shadows. The 23 set that shoe off. It looks just like MJs P.E. This is one of the better packs releasing.......Don't Sleep!!!
SoHi 23

Presto, the 23 on the Shadow X's made the finishing touch for me. Copped.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

I must be the only one that can just see how crappy the quality is going to be on those 13's, everything from the banana narrow shape, to that long ugly looking tongue to the thin padding on the side of the shoe they look like fake garbage just like all the other retro 13's look.

Quote:
Why would anyone wanna split the package when the XIII's are by far the hottest shoe in the package?

Well anyways, that's your business, just thought it was an odd proposal.

But hopefully you get your sucka, I mean someone who really doesn't want the XIII's. Good Luck
:wink:
wink.gif
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"
TEAM PLATANO​

i'll probably pass on this pack.. not feelin the shadows.. but if i got some extra cash i still might cop..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Not really feelin the x's much but I'd love the xiii's...but I gotta find a way jus to cop those xiii's
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

^ You crazy :lol:
laugh.gif
, the box is very fresh!

I have to order this package by next month hopefully.

JB, PLEASE CHANGE THE #23 ON THE SIDE TO #45!
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

Back
Top Bottom