Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Just if they released the Chicago Xs instead...

Damn you JB. And I mean that with a passion.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

Nobody on NT "just likes the X's" these dudes are cracking me up. If you want to split the pack find a local hypebeast who knows nothing, thats your best bet. Not on here were everyone wants the XIII's
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

The 23 on the side is only a minor butchering of the OG (by JB standards) and the X is possibly the most comfortable of all Js. I saved $120 on the black toe I by copping on ebay, and I'll pick up a pair of the shadows for $150-200 the same way.

LOL at people getting hyped over a damn box

"OMG OMG OMG DID YOU SEE THAT BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LMAO

Get serious, the box and X's are garbage and so are the OG Shadows for that matter
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

IDK bout every1 else but the 23 on the side of the Xs make em look fake... I may either split the pack or jus cop bein dat I need another pair of Xs... if I do find sum Steels, I may jus cop the XIIIs on its own

I like the 10's but only the first white/black color when it had that extra piece of leather on the front of the sneaker near the toe area. Without that it makes my feet look superlong and I don't like that.
TEAMCOWBOYS

the 23 on the side looks sick but im not buying
JB shouldve released the chicago Xs :pimp:
pimp.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

Yeah Chicago X's would've sold way better. JB is really pissing me off lately with the colors they chose. The XIII's are nice though. And after seeing that box, I want em more haha but probably won't get em.
Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

Quote:
And after seeing that box, I want em more haha but probably won't get em.

Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

This guy seems confused. If shoes are meant to be worn, not stored, why would a box make you want a shoe more?

The countdown X is hot as hell and is certainly the better shoe in the pack. It's even the more comfortable shoe in a pack that should be called the Comfort Pack, as both shoes are very comfy. By the time these release, all the countdown X haters will be Jonesing for these shoes. Also, does anyone know how many pairs of the OG #45 shadows JB released?

"Your husband ain't dead, lady. He's hiding" - Denis Leary in The Ref

I would rather had seen them put the number 45 on the X's.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

I think I'll just "hunt" for an OG pair of the XIII. They are so not hard to find, and my expectations are quite low on these replicas.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

the 23 looks ugly and PS'd in the pics i've seen, i gotta see em in person to see whatsup. They shoulda left them alone, its bad enuff they made the inside lighter :smh:
smh.gif

I hope i'll have the funds for at least 1 pacc. |I
tired.gif

i really wanna know what them XIVs gonna look like in the pak. :nerd:
nerd.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I <3 Fried Chicken Member #3- Jim Dean
Sz.13 White/Chrome VIII lows NDS $90 and sz.12 Puff 'N' Stuff SB NDS $70. PM me or email:[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom