Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

1sdot

did you guys get the flips?

yup we sold out of them that day, from what i heard... we sold out so bad my manager had to

go to another store and do a store to store transfer... i guess we had non left after pre-order

but i think our store account got bumped up because we got the fusions that release this saturday in the back

i say about 50, and technically isn't this like a "premium" AF1 or a GR Jordan?
Alright cool because my FNL got the Flips, BMP, and we get some premium air forces
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

These should be arriving to the north east two weeks before the 19th. Remember that Foot Lockers nation wide are recieving 5,200 pairs which means one FSR per store. Low traffic locations will not recieve any. It was also confirmed by "Anyth1ng" that approx. 40,000 packages are going to be available world wide. Have fun.

my manager just told me were getting them... and as far as jordans we only get gr's

and forces we only get cores, not even prem, or srpm. and at that were also considered to be in the suburbs lol

but the other day i was lookin throught the finishline store setup and our store is called a metro core(or somthing like that lol)

40,000? Isnt that less than the DMP's? No way....
I know the DMPs were less than 20,000 for a fact

well i no early this year they had them on the site(dmp)... but no sizes
and i no when that happens there still more than a few remaining in the company
like for example all the 5's are off the finishline site, but there still sizes in inventory

Countdown packs should be widely available, it's the last go around for these Jordans.

smh.gif
13's look mediocre and I bet the 10's willsqueak after 2-3 wears. I might have to stick to my OG 10 & 13 then copp that next CDP in March.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airNGUYEN23

^
eek.gif
That's bad news for me.
smh.gif
I hope I get my pair, cause I'll be camping out for hours. Just hoping I don't get kicked out the mall for going too early.

eek.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

tongue.gif
smile.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif
glasses.gif

pimp.gif

grin.gif

honestly im iffy on these. minus the physical features the quantities is a problem.

im trying to avoid huge crowds, i can see people getting robbed for them. Not to sound shook but be cautious. I'd come with atleast a FEW friends. lol andget home asap. cab here i come.
I've seen ppl leave lines and follow people.

Those 13s rreally disappointed me they look so bad im hope'n dude played ball or somethin in em before he took the pics cuz they look lik beaters

Ya, after picking up the last retros of 13's and 10's, I just am not feeling this package. There to expensive so I think I will just wait for thepackage with the 3,4,6, and 7's..

Anybody know what time stores will be opening on the day of release? Cause my local Footaction said they opened at 5 am when the Playoff 8's came out.

eek.gif
dudes still camping out @ 1am for j's is it that serious? Glad I don't have to deal with none of that nonsense thanks to my connects. Whywon't jb just make enuff for everyone...in a way...I'm glad the ship is sinking for jb.

eek.gif
dudes still camping out @ 1am for j's is it that serious? Glad I don't have to deal with none of that nonsense thanks to my connects. Whywon't jb just make enuff for everyone...in a way...I'm glad the ship is sinking for jb.

i hope swoosh doesnt let me down on these packs doe i asked lik 2 reps already and they said they' d have em 4 $186 so that'll b pretty easy on mypockets

Originally Posted by msuhoopsfan13

How much do you think these would go for on ebay right after the release?

at least 20,000. Buy as many packs as you can.. I bet if you offer a mom and pop store $600 cash each size.. You can still flip it and make a profit...

smile.gif

i dont really like the shadows and i can get the og XIII vvvnds for about 170ish, i might just do that, og is og and thats about 150ish saved for me, i amstill on the fence with this pack

Shadown X's are just so bland
sick.gif
I wish they would have included a different X and especially since it miserably fails in comparison to it's OGcounterpart. The XIII's are so nice though, and I definitely have to get them. Decisions..decisions..

Back
Top Bottom