Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

I'm glad they are going to retro the White/Black IX, cuz my '02 retros were starting to crack. But those powder blues would've been sweet!

They could've done better with those XIV's, they look too much like the Blk/Red retros. But we all know they are doing Bulls' colorways.

i wouldn't mind getting another pair of IX's but the package is out of the question. last shots with whitestitching...
indifferent.gif
smh

I NEED a pair of IX's and I definitely like both pairs of shoes in this pack. I actually like this pack better than the X and XIII.

I've got too much pride to keep supporting the same non-sense.

JB needs to get their **** together..

first Re-retro by JB with these IXs and not feeling the cheap suede on the XIV's I will probably pass. It definently should of been the Powder or CHarcoalIXs and then Indilgos or the Oxidized XIVs.

Originally Posted by Stoker55

I've got too much pride to keep supporting the same non-sense.

JB needs to get their **** together..

Every time you wear a pair of Jordans, you are supporting/promoting their "non-sense."

man JB has messed up big time with this pack i think this should have been the pack! if this was the pack i think this pack would b up there with the XI/XII pack! I know im not the only one whos been thinking of this pack!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If it was indeed this pack I wouldnt be going only half on just IX's...smh

XIV's are
sick.gif
sick.gif
. It's a pretty pathetic colorway considering the last shots have recentlydropped. On the other hand, another pair of IX's wont hurt.

I didnt know white stitching could make a shoe look so sick, they kinda do look like last shots but that white stitching sold me, gotta cop this pack

I kinda like this pack for one reason, the 9's, IMO it does not make sense to just go out and buy IX's because you will wind up spending at least $250,so you might as well shell out the couple of extra dollars and get the pack. Now on the other hand getting a pair of last shots is another story, cuz they arealot cheaper

those 14's are week, of all the color combinations to do, they rehash the last shots..and is that white contrast stitching??..ohh man, i only want the9's...anybody from Jersey wanna go half wit me and i'll take the 9's and you can get the 14's?..lol

If the Black and red IX's where in this pack it would be a must cop for me
devil.gif

but since there not this pack is ehh....
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom