Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!...... I will not get this pack
I just want the IX's only.... The XIV are weak imo
Looks like i gotta find IX's somewhere......

Originally Posted by Beyene23

They should change something on the out side of them...something tiny.
like the tab loop on the back.

Cause then they will looking the retros to much.
grin.gif
Um these are retros too, so were having to change retros todistinguish between earlier retros now?

are these white black 9s, 'leftovers' from the retro a few yearsback?

Where are the white unc combo for the 9s??

i guess most of the packs comin out are chicago colorways / man imagine a mars colorway in a cement version on the iv's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I can honestly say I won't be copping even with my employee disco
I can honestly say that you will not be gettin an employee discount on any of the packages. I work for champs and I even knew that from the moment theystarted talking about these packages..

^Its been confirmed that the packages will drop on swoosh so some people will be getting their employee discount... with that being said I will not get thispack

are these white black 9s, 'leftovers' from the retro a few years back?
Co-sign. Most 'ambassadors' should have this sneaker in their collection. Easy pass on another pack - good job JB.

I actually really like those XIV's.
eek.gif

I don't know, these XIV's just look half assed and kind of "variantish". I just dont see the point in releasing the "Last Shots 2.0 nowwith white piping". With these shoes it really feels like that episode of "The Simpsons" where Lisa and the rest of the Springfield girls aregoing crazy buying the new dolls, just because they have a new hat.

I'm cool with the IX's in the pack, but I would have loved some of these

Or these Samples would have been interesting

mad.gif
damn XIV's sock eaters. I really hope the quality of these XIV'sare alot better then the last bunch. My wife bought me the Black/Red XIV's for christmas last year, there were so many glue stains on them it was horrible.

Back
Top Bottom