Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

I'm not feeling this pack that much.

They could have used a different color for the IX's.

Powder's or Charcoal's would have been sweet.

But, like I said in another post I think that's how most/all of the packs will be one sneaker mostly black, and the other mostly white.

They are ingenius for putting a less-desirable color and/or number together with an OG color/popular number to move units...I'm sold unfortunately
I feel kinda of like this to... Jb leaves you almost no choice. lol
buying one at resale, you might as well buy both and try your best to get rid of the pair you are not feelin but im not to cool with having half a pack. (justme)

eyes.gif
Gladly passing these up.

I must admit the IX's are looking good but I cant stand those XIV's they look like fake last shots... I'm not gonna give in, I will not purchasethis pack just because one shoe looks good.

These are dope, I might cop, keeping some dough on the side so I can get the XI/XII pack, those the only ones I really want, the X/XIII pack is Butt grease,13's are ight, they messed up on the 10's tho, not feeling the 23 on the side, should have left everything original

whats with this speckled looking stuff on the shoes first the 15 now the the 9 i recall it being on my last shot as well

Back
Top Bottom