Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

Im a bit disappointed with the XIV's but I love those IX. If I can find a DS pair of 2002 retro IX's before the package drops then I'll pass on it.

haha I got like 4 pairs of xiv's off ebay for about 85 each, those things were going hard under retail a few years back... been selling everything lately,recently realized 30 shoeboxes in my room is a little too much...

i am so on the fence but leaning towards a pass. i may change my opinion but i never liked white and black 9s so much. i prefer olives or the blackonblackpair.
those 14s are no that serious. they have a more og look to me but its in the air

eek.gif

IM NOT TAKIN SHOTS AT ANYONE..BUT ITS REDICULOUS HOW U CAN FEEL THIS GARBAGE WITH THAT HORRID WANNA BE LAST SHOT AND NOT FEELTHE XIII AND X PACK BECAUSE OF A LIL "23" ON THE SIDE....F THIS CRAP....MJ AND HIS STUPID BRAND ISNT GETTING ME THIS TIME...UNTIL THE XVI AND VIIPACK COMES OUT...ILL BE WATCHIN MTV'S SUCKER FREE SUNDAYS

Instead of they releasing this colorway again (which was released in 2002)
[table][tr][td][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2002 Retros White/Black-True Red[/font][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
aj9wba.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9wbb.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
aj9wbc.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9wbg.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

They should've retro this colorway! Powder IX's!
[table][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1993 White/Black/Powder Blue[/font][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
aj9WhitePowderBluea.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9WhitePowderBlueb.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
aj9WhitePowderBluec.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9WhitePowderBlued.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]And instead of this new colorway
air-jordan-retro-14-countdown-pack-main.jpg

They should've retro this one! Indiglo's XIV!
side14-06.gif

I'll take OG colorways over new colorway any day!
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'm a fan of Jordan retroing colorways that have already been retroed, preserving the few un-retroed colorways for the true sneaker fiends.

Originally Posted by integradr1

Instead of they releasing this colorway again (which was released in 2002)
[table][tr][td][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2002 Retros White/Black-True Red[/font][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
aj9wba.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9wbb.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
aj9wbc.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9wbg.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

They should've retro this colorway! Powder IX's!
[table][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1993 White/Black/Powder Blue[/font][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
aj9WhitePowderBluea.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9WhitePowderBlueb.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
aj9WhitePowderBluec.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9WhitePowderBlued.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]And instead of this new colorway
air-jordan-retro-14-countdown-pack-main.jpg

They should've retro this one! Indiglo's XIV!
side14-06.gif

I'll take OG colorways over new colorway any day!
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
i agree if that was the pack then I would buy them

Man this pack is fire and those "Alternate 14's"(i guess you can call them) are not that far off from the last shots and those 9's areclassics so yea i'm coppin no complaints

ehhh, im sleeping on these considering the price and quality issues...already have IX's, n i dont need/want the XIV's soooo im str8

I like the pack. I'm a fan of 9s. The XIV is hot too. Seeing the new detail of stitching on the XIV just gave me an idea... They should of made it red andit would go great with the Black w/ red pinstripe Bulls jerseys.

the IXs are bad but the XIVs look to much like the last shots and we just saw them what 2yrs ago

aight im lookin to split a package ( i want the XIV's)

i wear an 11 in the VIII's, IV's, M4's, III's, and spizikes so i guess i would be an 11 in XIV's?

Back
Top Bottom