pics of tiger woods mistresses UPDATE link pg.1 (good read)

kakashi

Banned
Good Read! 76 pics

i feel sorry for him,
so the media is exploiting the fact that these are low-class "party-girls"...even friends
are turning their back on him. look at georgia house speaker glenn richardson, eliot spitzer
mark sanford, david letterman, steve phillips, steve mcnair and josh duhamel (transformers)
ALL CHEATERS this year and none have had the media coverage tiger has.
but tiger is being beaten to a bloody pulp...not cool, not cool at all.

he took an epic FAIL on all of these compared to his wife though
eek.gif
...leavethem white girls alone man
laugh.gif

i'm japanese if that matters.
35i18xw.jpg

2eef9459234147.gif

That Caublinasian #!+% is out the window
They throwing him under the bus like a black man

another tiger thread? what the....

ironic that you're saying how uncool it is that tigers getting beaten to a pulp because of this, and proceed to shine the spotlight on the situation MOREby making a thread.

leave the guy alone...

Those are some of the whitest white girls ever.
laugh.gif

I'd smash every single one of them but that's not saying a whole lot.

Who gives a damn?....this is exactly the reason why the media is milking this, because the average joe seems to care a little too much.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

laugh.gif

those are not "white girls"...those are +*#+*+ we can have on a wednesday if we have v.i.p. and bottle service.
skanks! none of them have anything going for them. except his wife, who had a career and money before him.

look at how these girls are acting.
http://www.nydailynews.co...s_is_at_the_center_.html

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

QFT.

And when you make a thread revolving around this very observation--people wanna act like you're just looking for an excuse to pull out some type of card.

Too many of y'all have forgotten just how grimy of a place America can be when you're a minority. The amount of money you have in the bank and/or yourlevel of celebrity wont save you from ignorance of this nation...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

laugh.gif

those are not "white girls"...those are +*#+*+ we can have on a wednesday if we have v.i.p. and bottle service.
skanks! none of them have anything going for them. except his wife, who had a career and money before him.

Why do you care so damn much about Tiger Woods, though?

First... Tigers wife dont look like that on a regular day. She looks like every other white girl out there. Next... Tigers wife had a career? As YasperParnavic's Nanny? Great.. Im sure that was paying stellar snaps! lol

Next... brotha's cheat on their girls for lesser all the time.. Its because the others are willing to do things his wife isn't.. OR he just wanted somestrange. Keep in mind. Tiger wasn't used to getting good strange anyway.. so he was going back to what he could while on the road....

Give the dude a break..

Check the sig and support your boy.

The only mistake Tiger did was get married. Unfortunately he has kids that have to go through this. With all that said, if Tiger Woods is a normal man, withthat much cash and tv exposure, how could he not run through women like the back 9?

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

QFT.

And when you make a thread revolving around this very observation--people wanna act like you're just looking for an excuse to pull out some type of card.

Too many of y'all have forgotten just how grimy of a place America can be when you're a minority. The amount of money you have in the bank and/or your level of celebrity wont save you from ignorance of this nation...
tired.gif

Dude allot of the individuals you mentioned got media coverage and punishment for what they did .. Hell one even paid with his life ..So wth are you guys talking about.

The fact that Tiger is getting so much media coverage is because is something that wasn't expected - He was like a golden boy with everythinggoing for him before anyone found out about his little secrets .. He is always on TV before this so its not like is something new - the fact that his wife"beat his butt" made this story that much more interesting and a comedy act .. so yeah - I hate to say it but other people take pleasure in otherssuffering .. So come on!!!

P.S. Regardless of what anyone says - Tiger is a role model like it or not and the added pressure of being a "minority" which IMHO is aget out of jail card now a days since we are being ran by a black president should of had made him more conscious of his decisions. So now I don't feelsorry and yes he is getting everything he deserves .. granted if it was someone with no money or famous it wouldn't matter, but then again he wouldn'thave millions looking at him as an example either .. Facts of life ...

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Staying quiet is not helping him... You got to come out and speak directly. Word to Letterman
bet he wishes he was black now
laugh.gif

first al was like:
1h5px1.jpg

but then al was like:
m7f5nn.jpg

tiger was like:

2uf9d2o.jpg

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Kakashi

laugh.gif

Why do you care so damn much about Tiger Woods, though?

this is the real question at hand.

Back
Top Bottom